CoverGirl Queen

Dreamergirl3

I saw on America's Next Top Model that CoverGirl is coming out with a line called Queen, for 'women of color' by Queen Latifah. Has anyone seen or tried it yet?

MAChostage

Seen some of it, yes, tried any of it, no. Since the area I live in is not nearly as diverse as it could be, whenever stuff like that comes out our stores don't usually carry the complete line.

greatscott2000

I saw it at Target. They have powders and liquid foundations. I've tried the powder, its ok- i dont use it everyday. its a bit chalky for me

ebonyannette

I never heard of it, do they have eyeshadows? I wonder if they chaned their formulation any... I might try it out

Indigowaters

I saw it in my Publix grocery store. I didn't really look that much since I use MAC but it sounds like a good collection.

aziza

I haven't seen it everywhere even though it's supposed to have been out for awhile. I'm curious...

aziza

Quote:
Originally Posted by erica_1020
It's been out since spring of "06 but in select locations ---meaning not my small city

That's slightly crazy
hmm.gif
Who's buying the stuff?

hyperRealGurl

here is the link to the collection ... i actually seen this at walmart did not have time to really look at it to much.. the husband was with me.. saying "come on christine dont u have enough make-up!?" my reply "giggle giggle Ummm NO!" lol

http://www.covergirl.com/queen/index.jhtml

**NOTE**
If u ask me.. i think they could have givin more colors for the e/s/.. there is only 4 series of colors combos...although the lip gloss look purty
smiles.gif

greatscott2000

I've seen it in Target, Rite-aid. I would think it would be in more locations considering it's in ever Essence and Vibe Vixen I have received since January of this year.

DaizyDeath

heres all the info:

http://www.covergirl.com/queen/index.jhtml

some of the products are being dual marketed in the queen line and also in their regular line but just in different packages.

i have the blue notes quad the only 2 colors which i like are the last 2 this is actually one of their older products theyve just renamed it and re packaged it. Which sorta annoys me if they say their comming out with a new line they should actually market new stuff not just new packages.

Lady_MAC

The website tickles me; it is lovely to finally see a reflection of myself in great numbers. When I was on it I kept thinking "Wow, so this is how it feels."
smiles.gif

GlamQueen21

I love the Queen Collection! I have the lipgloss, 2 lipsticks and the bronzer. I bought their mascara a long time ago and I loved it! I've never got their eyeshadows since the ones I've seen are like the other one's in the regular Covergirl line.