Cracked Paint Pot Lid :(

ashleydawn

Ok so I just got back from my local CCO where I picked up Painterly Paint Pot. Unfortunately I didn't open the box until I got home and when I did I noticed the lid is cracked!
cry.gif
When the girl got it for me, she said that it was the last one they had, so I can't go back and exchange it for a new one there... What should I do? Can I call customer service even though I bought it at a CCO?

nursee81

do u have another container you can put it in? I don't think you can call customer service for the simple fact that it was purchased at the CCO. I hope you find an alternative.

Smokin' Jo

I would say you find another jar/container to put it in and use you empty to B2M if they allow you to!

ashleydawn

I don't have another jar to transfer to unfortunately... I can always go get one I suppose but I'd rather have it in the OJ if possible, I'm just weird like that... they did have a sample out of it, maybe they would give me the lid off that one?

ashleydawn

It doesn't seem dried out, though its my first paint pot so I might not know the difference if it was starting to get dry.

coquetayloca

What is you just take it back and ask tor a new lid? Can't they just swap the lid with another pot and trash the one thats broken.

AliVix1

i would def ask about getting a new lid they gotta have a sample of one that is almost used up!

LatinaRose

You could also ask at your store or counter if they have an extra paint pot lid around that you could swap it for.

erine1881

just go to your nearest store/counter and ask for two sample cups. tell em you bought one at a CCO and the lid was cracked and you don't want it to dry out. a full paint pot will fit in two, at most three, sample cups.

calling customer service won't work since you bought it at a CCO, and you can't return/exchange it anywhere else (other than another CCO), so this is your best bet.

Latest posts