Crystal Light Question

coconuts04963

Does adding crystal light to your bottled water defeat the purpose of drinking water? I know were all supposed to have 8-10 glasses a day but I didnt know if it "counted" if you add crystal light. Thanks a lot

cupcake_x

I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter.
It's still water, and I doubt it kills all the vitamins.

My mother drinks Crystal Light a lot.

glassy girl

Well i drink crystal light all the time and they say it and ice tea/hot teas is just liking drinking water so if u drink 5 glasses of tea and 3 of crystal light u drank ur 8 glasses of water thats what my doc. said so i rather flavor up my water.

aeroSOUL

nope, it dosen't... i read somewheere on webmd.com that if putting a little crystal light in your water helps you drink more water then go for it!!!! i use the rasberry bottle packets all day!!!! just as long as you're not someone who adds sugar or anything thing else to the water!!!

NubianHoneii

I'm so sick of crystal light. I'm diabetic so I would drink that all the time.

But no, doesn't kill your water count at all. At this point I'd rather drink regular water. I can't even call myself to touch the stuff.

Mizz.Yasmine

no it won't hurt u. it will prob end up helping u drink even more water becuz it will taste really good like some1 already said! i love the lemonade and pink lemonade so much lol.