• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Cute purple and pink eyes tutorial

SQUALID

I´ve ALMOST made this tutorial like two hundred times, but here it is, for real!
yahoo.gif
A cute, wearable look in purple and pink (other colours will work too, though) that I really like to wear. It isn't too hard, and doesn't take forever.

I´ve only used three colours for this look. The colours are:

Halo (MAD)
Petal (MAD)
Pizzazz (MAD)

Now, let's start!

Put your face makeup on as usual.
_MG_4369.jpg

Start with putting Petal on the upper half of your lid and a bit over the crease.
_MG_4388.jpg

Put the Pizzazz in your crease
_MG_4390.jpg

Now it's time for Halo. Put that baby all over your lid (not in the crease!), around the inner corner of your eye and a bit in your inner lower lashline.
_MG_43942.jpg

Gently put a small amount of Pizzazz on the rest of your lower lashline.
_MG_4410.jpg

Use the Halo as a brow highlighter.
_MG_4409.jpg

Prep the lips with your favourite chapstick (or gloss, if you want it more shiny)
_MG_4411.jpg

Dab some of the Petal on top of the chapstick/gloss/whatever you used. Draw your eyeliner as preferred. This time I used a black kohl pencil and drew a soft and grungey winged line.
_MG_4433.jpg

Put your favourite mascara on - and you're done!
_MG_4439.jpg

Tadaa! Now it´s time for some ego posing.
_MG_4495.jpg

Thanks for watching, please let me know what you think!
bigheart.gif

Sound Of Vision

Amazing look, really simple and day and night time wearable!

(also, ahem, I want to kiss your lips, so gorgeous. I'm such a perv. >.< )

FlashBang

I actually like this! Im usually a huge sceptic of purple and pinks combined, normally looks too barbie doll, but that looks good
greengrin.gif

nico

Thanks for the tutorial.I'll try to recreate this look with MAC products
smiles.gif
You're so beautiful