Deviant Bad Habits

MissResha

i haaaaaaaaaaaaate slow ass drivers. they just shouldn't be on the damn road. i'm not talking about SAFE drivers. i'm talkin about SLOW drivers. when everyone is going 50mph in a 50mph lane, and you're doing 25. WTF, go home.

ForgetRegret

LMAO oh jeez...I'm an angry little girl...I do almost every single thing that's been listed here (I don't flip off Hummers either...I can't be bothered..). What I get SUPER aggro about though, are the people who just cut you off, no blinker, no indication, nothin...they damn near PIT maneuver themselves in the process, and THEN they have the audacity to wave...like I LET you in! Screw you! Don't thank me for cutting me off...WTF???
Ugh...and then, the one that REEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY kills me, and I've been known for getting a little stupid about this one...is people who ride my ass. Look, I'm from Jersey...unless there's a cop nearby, I'm NOT doing the speed limit...there is NO reason for you to be that far up my butt...ESPECIALLY now that I have my son in the back of the car. God help you if you so much as TAP my bumper, I will get out of my car and beat you senseless. There was a time a few years ago when this idiot lady was behind me in the town I used to live in (residential area, speed limit was 25, and there were cops EVERYWHERE), and apparently me going somewhere between 27 and 30mph wasn't good enough, because she was SO far up my butt that I couldn't see the hood of her car. We came to a red light, I threw the car in park, got out, opened the rear door of the car, and screamed "B**ch, you wanna get in?????? Back the f*** off!!!" ...then I calmly got back in the car, waited for the green light, and continued on my way...she made a last minute turn at that light. LOL
Man...one day I'm gonna wake up asking myself "Where are we going...? ...and why am I in this handbasket?"

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgetRegret
We came to a red light, I threw the car in park, got out, opened the rear door of the car, and screamed "B**ch, you wanna get in?????? Back the f*** off!!!" ...then I calmly got back in the car, waited for the green light, and continued on my way...she made a last minute turn at that light. LOL

I
heart.gif
you

ginger9

I'm a good driver, never drive slow or take the fast lane unless I'm prepared to go over the speed limit and yet there are people who still tailgate. When they peeve me off I tap the break. Just tap it and that irritates the shyte out of tail gaters. I laugh my ass off whenever I do this. I know, evil.

Everyday on my way home I have to get on a small merging ramp and there's always somebody trying to bypass the line to cut in at the front. Somedays it gets so bad I will just park my car right between the two lanes so that people are force to line up. I'll probably get my ass beat one day for doing this but it frustrates me so much I mean unless it's an emergency as in you are giving birth, everyone else wants to get home you're not the only one.

When shopping I never take the first item on the shelf, always the ones behind it (because as proven here, people open the packages lol).

Oh and I sneak cans of pop into movie theatres.

NernersHuman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
omg this is a hilarious thread. i do ALL of the above.

another thing is, whenever my bf and i hit up any fast food joint where we order something with fries, he'll hand the bag over to me (in the passengers side), and i'll look in the bag...and he'll say "hand me my food, candypants..." so i give him the one one with the LEAST amount of french fries LMFAO! and if they're even, i'll quickly take some of his and put them in mine before handing them over.

gotdamn that is so fatass of me but i dont care. french fries are love.

I do this with my fella too, minus the candypants part.

Dr_Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
My mom and I are DONE with sympathy and giving out money, no matter how sad your story is. A few months ago there were two women on the street with a picture of a baby girl taped onto a Fed Ex box. The box said it was for "funeral expenses." My mom gave money & actually wanted to give MORE than she had. I talked her out of it, and we went on our way. About a month ago, we saw the same women, with the same baby girl picture, the same explanation, and the same damn Fed Ex box on a different corner. My mom was so pissed off.

This thread is awesome.

my husband and I were having dinner at the CNN Center one night. We were leaving and this guy approached us and said that he was diabetic and couldn't afford food and if we could help him out. We both knew he was just screwing with us so we offered our leftovers to him. He just looks at both of us and says "ugh.. nevermind" and walked off. Right after that this homeless lady in a wheelchair had both legs amputated wheels up to us and just says "hey ya'll got some money?" Ha! At least she didn't beat around the bush!

Now for my "deviant" bad habit(s).. When I order fries at a fast food restaurant, I'll ask them to prepare them with no salt. This ensures that I will get fresh, not sitting under a heat lamp food. Sometimes if they get aggrivated with the request, I'll ask for salt packets when they give me the food. Wow, actually typing that out... makes me feel a little bitchy... LOL.

Lauren1981

^^ that is a GREAT idea! i'm so tired of those chewy ass fries they give you as if they'd eat that shit themselves!!

Lauren1981

speaking of... i had to tell a chick at burger king one day to make some new fries. i took my food drove off and made a complete circle right back to her window and handed her the bag saying "now you KNOW you wouldn't eat these"
and the broad smiled like "yeah, i know" WTF??!! WHY DID YOU GIVE THEM TO ME.
thanks dr_girlfriend for giving me hope. ha!!

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger9

When shopping I never take the first item on the shelf, always the ones behind it (because as proven here, people open the packages lol).

Oh and I sneak cans of pop into movie theatres.

I never take the first item either, because I know that item has been dropped, kicked around, opened, etc. Nooo thanks.

Sneaking soda into a movie? HA. me and my boyfriend have gotten takeout from Fridays, and brought it into the movie with us. So we're watching the movie, eating sizzling chicken and cheese and mashed potatoes MMMMMM. We've brought taco bell, kfc, burger king, popeyes.......please, okay? We eat whatever in the movies
th_DANCE.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Girlfriend

Now for my "deviant" bad habit(s).. When I order fries at a fast food restaurant, I'll ask them to prepare them with no salt. This ensures that I will get fresh, not sitting under a heat lamp food. Sometimes if they get aggrivated with the request, I'll ask for salt packets when they give me the food. Wow, actually typing that out... makes me feel a little bitchy... LOL.

Psssssh, I could have told u guys that. I do the same thing sometimes. Dont feel bitchy at all, your SUPPOSED to get fresh tasty food, u shouldnt have to find ways to trick them, u kno? Do u guys wanna know another secret? Order ur burgers with no salt. Well thats if u can stand the taste. I personally havent had them, but they have to grill the burgers for u right before u order them if u order it with no salt, because they season all the burgers when they r first cooked. I used to work at Mcdonalds....luckily the oneI worked at/still go to always serves me hot and fresh food.

Aside from that, u guys are a trip. I dont do any of these things. I really dont lol

FiestyFemme

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACLovin
Ugh.. you're one of THOSE people.
angry.gif
The self-appointed 'speed regulators'.

I wouldn't consider myself that. I'm sure the majority of people aren't in a hurry for a good reason. Maybe every once in awhile, but I'd say 9 out of 10 people are just speeding because they either 1) didn't leave the house on time or 2) don't like driving slow. I don't like driving slow at all. Doesn't matter whether I'm running late or not, I do not drive slow. So if I'm in the fast lane doing 15 over, and there's a car in the lane next to me, I'm not going to either slow down or speed up to get over just so the person riding my ass can go faster than me. No way.

No offense, you know... just how I feel.

Strawberrymold

I drive a really small sports car. I hate people who ride my ass on the road because it blinds me. Oooh every chance I get I cut those bastards off.

yodagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
When I walk, per example, at my job, and I see somebody who knows me, I just look down and pretend not to see them.

I just hate the whole ''Hello how are you today?'' thing
YOU DON'T CARE about the answer

I know, I'm bad
lol.gif

OMG, I do this all the time LOL...Work, shopping, wherever
cutey.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiestyFemme
I wouldn't consider myself that. I'm sure the majority of people aren't in a hurry for a good reason. Maybe every once in awhile, but I'd say 9 out of 10 people are just speeding because they either 1) didn't leave the house on time or 2) don't like driving slow. I don't like driving slow at all. Doesn't matter whether I'm running late or not, I do not drive slow. So if I'm in the fast lane doing 15 over, and there's a car in the lane next to me, I'm not going to either slow down or speed up to get over just so the person riding my ass can go faster than me. No way.

No offense, you know... just how I feel.

Exactly...I have been doing at least 85 before and cars get on my ass like they are going to force me to go faster...the speed limit is 65 so I am already going faster than i should be...But I refuse to go a hundred just because you are on my ass and my speed is not what you want it to be.....As soon as I go a 100 I will be the one getting the damn ticket.

My motto is in those cases...I have insurance ...and if you hit me you better be able to afford the cost of my repair

Tahti

Ummm... I know I have loads but the most obvious and 'social' one is my habit of walking away from people without telling them where I'm going, and then reappearing to everyone asking 'where were you?!'
I'm so lost in my own head all the time that I don't even think about it when the fancy strikes me to go somewhere...

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiestyFemme
but I'd say 9 out of 10 people are just speeding because they either 1) didn't leave the house on time

and i'm SO guilty of cussing people out and yelling for them to get the hell out of my way because THEY are making me late to work. not me. lmfao!! and then the next day when i do wake up on time and have no reason to rush and taking my time and i see someone riding my ass i am the first one talking shit.... AGAIN "you should have woke up on time! don't expect me to rush because you're late. i'm not in no damn rush" LMFAO!!!!

i eat my words on a constant basis.......
tong.gif

MissResha

i finally saw yesterday where my road rage comes from

my parents.

i was in the car with them on the way home from work (we commute sometimes) and my dad got cut off by a taxi driver, so he cut him off a few seconds later. gestures were exchanged, followed by my dad almost stopping the car to get out and mollywhop the taxi driver, who was foaming at the mouth. then my mom stepped in 'FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER' with the window down screaming it and shooting smiles back at me like 'hehehe'. i mean seriously, it was hilarious, but it was also like looking in the mirror. i may need to chill. but i still hate slow ass drivers. just chickenshit drivers.

TISH1124

^^^ Where you looking at them like....Who are these people.....then thinking OMG they are older ME's

MissResha

i sure the hell was. i mean, i was amused, dont get me wrong. because i felt their frustration but i think my dad went a tad bit too far. i thought he was having a seizure or something!!! he did this daffy duck noise LMFAO omg. classic.