Did any freelancers get let go after Jan 1st!? After XMAS season????! WTH!!

diorgrl

So it was CLEAR that I was hired as Freelance last fall. I pretty much had steady P/T hours and was even in the schedule a month in advance.

Then the holiday season came and I was put on every single weekend, nights, and all holidays! Plus I worked elsewhere so I was working 60 hrs a week with no days off!! It was CRAZY busy busy busy for me for from fall till the end of the holiday season.

I'm then told, thanks your at the end of the contract. What?? What contract?... I was told I was hired as 'contract'..... noo.... and I was told several times (with witnesses) that I was "loved here" and that I would be kept after the holiday season as the main freelancer.

After all the hard work, super high sales goals (I over achieved them all), helped out all the other SA's with their stock, constant cleaning while the other girls just chatted and gossiped/stood there, was good friends with everyone, AND several positive customer notes written to the manager about me... and I get told at the end the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of what I was promised (and signed!) all along... I feel used!!!
ssad.gif

So what gives>?? Anyone have any insight?
th_dunno.gif

Latest posts