Do I look better as a blonde, or a redhead?

LeeleeBell

I love how the red looks in the first pic, WOW! I love that color. The second pic it looks a bit too much (more pink in it?)...so I would stay with red but maybe tone it down one shade. Your face/eyes/coloring are made for red!

User38

Red imo.. it is striking and makes you look more unique
smiles.gif

Cinci

I agree that going blonde will be difficult without looking brassy. I think a dark chocolate brown would be nice.. especially with all that hair!

ashley8119

Thank you all so much for your input, I really appreciate it!! I have been hearing a lot of opinions from friends like "I miss seeing you as a blonde!" and "You should definitely keep that red, you look so striking and it's gorgeous!" so they have been mixed opinions lately, so I just thought I would ask on here. I liked the blonde because I felt more young/sexy with it, but I was never taken seriously by anyone. I like the red because I think I look more unique, people take me seriously, and I don't have to wear layers of too dark foundation and bronzer in order to look 'tan'. I can finally embrace my natural skintone with the red hair!

Thanks again!