Do I Need Kid, cork, and Brule

Susanne

th_dunno.gif
Hard to say. I have two highlighting e/s which I use all the time (Vanilla and Shroom) and that is enough for me. And just one brown (Espresso).

If you don't want to collect "neutral" shades you are fine I guess.

FiestyFemme

I don't have Kid yet, but I do have Brule and Cork amongst the other shades you mentioned, and I love them. I use Brule all the time as a lid shade, and I love to use Cork/Soft Brown/Wedge/etc. interchangeably in the crease. It's definitely not a highlight shade (for my NC20ish self), but it's awesome for the lid and for blending out harsh edges. Cork is just a great mid-tone brown shade, and it works wonderfully in the crease with a variety of shades.

LMD84

i have cork out of the ones that you mentioned and i really love it for neautral looks. i don't have the others you mentioned but i do have shroom and love it - the only other highlight shadow i tend to use is dazzlelight.

xsuzyqx

I had a similar debate about Cork when I first got it, but now I find myself reaching for Cork all the time over other other browns (Saddle and Wedge are definitely among favorites, though!).
smiles.gif