Does anyone here use organic/cruetlyfree brands can i get some advice?

shellygrrl

Staff member
Everything in cosmetics is a chemical. Including water. It is the dose that makes the poison, not the ingredient itself. (quick edit) I've moved this to Recommendations.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I have sensitive skin, or maybe its just me but im slowly switching over to brands that have less and less chemicals  i found this hair spray from Giovanni while doing some online browsing some of its claims are that it has a light feel and wont make your head itch anyone ever use it before here is where i found it  http://bestcrueltyfreemakeup.com/giovannis-hold-hair-spritz/
I've had pretty good luck with Giovanni. Their olive oil hair care range works very well on my fine but dense hair. You might want to look into brands that are gluten-free, since they tend to be good for sensitive skin. I don't have a list, but I know Green Apple cosmetics is one that I've heard good things about.

haha my friend has dense hair like that it is so thick.. ill look into green apple too up to now ive just been using regular hairsprays from the drug store but i want to cahnge it up thanks