dream interpretation

euphrosyne_rose

I've been getting kind of weirded out lately by these dreams I've been having. It's actually been about 3 or 4 times, and I know that what you dream doesn't necessarily mean that it mirrors real life, but these have really been making me shake my head!!
I work in the office at a school and I've been having dreams about the principal I work with. He's not exactly my supervisor or boss, but when he needs me to do something or asks for my help with something, I am of course obliged to do it as part of my job. We get along well and I KNOW with that wonderful woman's intuition that he thinks I'm cute but I know he would never act on it because he's married with kids and he knows I have a boyfriend who I'm happy with. He's not the balding, paunchy principal type you're thinking of. He's not that much older than I am and he's not unattractive but I don't daydream about him or anything so dreaming about him kind of freaks me out a little. In the dreams there is never anything sexual going on, but we do talk and snuggle and that's about it, but it still weirds me out.
I know this doesn't necessarily mean anything, but if anyone has any insight on what the deal is, it would certainly make me feel a little better. My mom told me she used to have dreams like that about the doctor she worked for years ago so I shouldn't look too much into it, but it's just WEIRD, WEIRD, WEIRD!!!!
th_dunno.gif

MACForME

Oddly enough, dreaming of a colleague rarely involves issues at work. The focus is more likely to be on traits this person possesses that mean something to you. For example, if this person's voice is especially loud, whatever he or she is saying to you in the dream is especially significant, and you should pay attention. If this person is someone you feel you can trust, there is some issue in your life involving trust that needs to be resolved. If you dream that a coworker whom you don't particularly like suddenly acts like your best friend, or a colleague whom you like and respect turns hostile, be prepared for a reversal of some kind - for better or worse.