Drugstore Alternative to Lancome's Hypnose Mascara?

amishmethlab

I've been in between jobs and my mascara needs to be replaced urgently. I can't justify the $2x.00 for the Hypnose so I was hoping you girls might be able to suggest something of the drugstore variety.

Specifically I want a volumizing mascara that doesn't run but isn't "waterproof and difficult to remove" (it has to hold up to Florida's humidity, would be a plus if it also didn't run with Florida humidity and assuming I might be on the motorcycle wearing a full-face helmet), it also can't clump on naturally long eyelashes, and it needs to be available at a CVS/Walmart kind of place... I'm not a fan of any MAC mascaras nor do I have time to run to the closest Sephora unless it's something super amazing and under $15.

So, any suggestions?

sujusarangx3

I heard Maybelline's The Falsies was a dupe for the Lancome Hypnose from one of the famous youtube gurus.. I think it might be makeupbytiffanyd, I'm not sure.

pink4ever

LAst might be what you're looking for Lash Stiletto Voluptuous by Maybelline might be what you're looking for. I personally like it and it fits around your description.

finchkittie

LAst might be what you're looking for Lash Stiletto Voluptuous by Maybelline might be what you're looking for. I personally like it and it fits around your description.

I personally disagree. I LOVE Hypnose, yet that Lash Stiletto is literally the worst one I've tried. For me, it's not at all similar (though everyone's different).

I like Colossal for a drugstore mascara. It doesn't clump and gives a nice, thick, dark application. It doesn't do much for lengthening or curl (but you've already got long lashes and that's why they make lash curlers) but again, I like the volume. Lash Blast Fusion is also okay for volume but does less than Colossal in the other areas.

KimmyAnn_678

NYX Doll Eyes for Volume is pretty good. If I have to use Lancome mascara, Hypnose is the only one I'll use so we like similar ones. When I tried Doll Eyes, I decided it would be my cheap mascara if I ever couldn't afford my dept. store one :)