Dupes for Young Pink and Gilt By Association ?

Hannaleh

Hi! When the mineralize eye shadows came out, I was not fast enough to get them.
Now, I can't find any of those 2 shadows.
Are there dupes for Young Pink & Gilt By Association (M.A.C. --of course) ?
Thanks for your help.

romi79_2008

Well for gilt by association I would start with a black base and try whatever you have goldish eyeshadow and pigment and see what looks closer and for young punk maybe some deep purple pigment (like grape, entremauve) mixed with a tad of fucshia over a black base again. Sorry can`t be more specific.

Hannaleh

Quote:
Originally Posted by romi79_2008
Well for gilt by association I would start with a black base and try whatever you have goldish eyeshadow and pigment and see what looks closer and for young punk maybe some deep purple pigment (like grape, entremauve) mixed with a tad of fucshia over a black base again. Sorry can`t be more specific.

Well, thanks; it's a start -- i will try that

2browneyes

Thanks for this thread! I was searching for these shadows but now I'll try the dupe suggestions.

Junkie

I was playing around with what I had at home, plus did a search on google....this is what I came up with (half props go to Nocturya on Youtube - she recommended the Plum Crazy).

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Eyeshadow in Plum Crazy
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Glitter in Coffee [layered over top]

Both applied with MAC's gel mixing medium since I didn't have toner or a water bottle around.

Top: MAC's Young Punk
Bottom: My mixture of Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Wet/Dry Eyeshadow in Plum Crazy + Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Glitter in Coffee layered overtop.

+ photo (half natural, half flash)

el3cwm.jpg