dusty vanity

invadersads

i hope i'm putting this in the right place, honestly i couldn't think of anywhere else that this would fit better..

does anyone else have big problems with everything on their vanity being constantly dusty? i have a small vanity with some plastic storage drawers next to it. on top of my vanity i have an acrylic countertop organizer with most of my face products along with my mac lipsticks in another organizer and all of my brushes in a vase.
everyday i'm blowing dust off of my makeup! i know that a lot of it has to do with the fact that i have a cat but geez! no matter how much i use dust wipes and clean things off, it's always there!! so annoying! it doesnt help that makeup dust always flies all over everything too!

ms_bloom

Ah, that's why I really want this: Cosmetic Box - Green Toile (I want the pink one but the pic for the green one shows the open case). It closes up and therefore wouldn't get dusty! Okay, that's not really the reason I want it but it would fix your problem
smiles.gif

Cutetoughgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by invadersads
does anyone else have big problems with everything on their vanity being constantly dusty?
everyday i'm blowing dust off of my makeup! i know that a lot of it has to do with the fact that i have a cat but geez! no matter how much i use dust wipes and clean things off, it's always there!! so annoying! it doesnt help that makeup dust always flies all over everything too!

I think that what it is mostly makeup particles...my mother came to visit me and she thought she did a big favour ''dusting'' my little makeup room......I told her it was just going to look like that again in a day or two....the reason I know its not dust is because its usually the pigment that I use daily that I am wiping off of everything!! Product waste I tell ya. I'm sure there is the odd bit of dust but if you are dusting like a crazy woman as I do...you will see that it is mostly makeup.......besides dust doesn't sparkle LOL...