DuWop - Green Eyes, Purple Eyes - Thumbs Down!

athena123

I'm so glad I didn't pay full price for these eyeshadow palettes. Instead of paying $32 USD at Sephora, I only had to pay $13 USD at Nordstrom's Rack [love love that store!]
winks.gif
but I digress. The disadvantage of NOT buying these eyeshadows at Sephora is that I can't take them back.

The packaging is wonderful. Each palette is the same color as the hues contained within. The purple shadows are in purple case, the green shadows in a green case, you get the picture. The palette is compact, slim enough to fit into the tiniest evening clutch and contains 5 shades of the same hue, purple or green. A mirror and brush are included but unfortunately the packaging is really the only positive to this product.

Having used powders for so long, perhaps I'm just not cut out for cream based shadows. I found the texture very difficult to apply and blend. The range from lightest to darkest and one silvery highlighter is suitable for creating a lot of different looks but since the application is so awful, the only thing I see myself using from these kits is the darkest shade along with the brush to use as an eyeliner.

Here's a link to an image of this compact so you'll know to stay away! from this.
th_LMAO.gif
Sephora: DuWop Green Eyes: Eyeshadow Sets

On the other hand, I do like DuWop Shades of Venom, but that's another review....
th_DANCE.gif

Dark_Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by athena123
Ummm, I posted this in the Reviews section - why was this moved?

Probably because it's not in the review format.
See here.