Essence of Beauty brushes from drugstores

Makeupaddict88

I love these brushes. I remember I bought one way back in the day when I was just getting into make up. For the price and quality, you can't go wrong. I really want to buy every brush they offer because they are really THAT good.

sweetie

These are great brushes. My most recent is the kabuki and its so soft. I love the big fluff brush and the duo too. They are BOGO1/2 at CVS this week so check them out.
yes.gif

Chelsssea

I love these brushes. I love the foundation brush equally as much as I love my 187! I also use the small, slanted bluh brush just about everyday and the crease brush. Majority of my brushes are EoB, but I have some others like my 187 and some from Stila and Sephora
smiles.gif

sOo_femme

I have the EOB deluxe duo set. I love all of the brushes except for the foundation brush. Mine has been shedding like crazy!

Makeupaddict88

I think I have like 4 or 5 brushes maybe. I have the concealer duo (fine conceal brush and just conceal brush) the crease duo brush set (2 crease brushes for one price) a LE blush brush that I actually use to apply my powder, works wonders, and I think thats it. So technically 4 unless I'm missing one haha. And I love them all equally. GREAT brushes, I cannot stress enough.

justjaimelyn

I'm headed out to pick up this set of brushes today. Nothing beats my EcoTools for softness and price but I'm willing to try these.

Re: Essence of Beauty Brushes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MARIETTE~
Anyone else use these???

They are my primary go-to synthetic brushes. I love how they work, and they are fairly inexpensive. I think I pretty much have them all now. I particularly like their Kabuki brush. It applies MSF flawlessly. I also cant say enough about their crease brush duo. I highly reccommend them.

I agree, I have both the Kabuki and Crease duo and love them both. The kabuki is so dense, fluffy, and soft. The best kabuki I've ever used; you can't beat it for $10. And the crease duo is awesome. I actually think the bigger of the two kind of resembles a MAC 219 (at least in appearance), maybe that's just me, haha.

sararose

Re: Essence of Beauty Brushes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MARIETTE~
Anyone else use these???
I think I pretty much have them all now. I particularly like their Kabuki brush. It applies MSF flawlessly.

Kabuki

I also use the EoB Kabuki brush! I use it for lightly setting mineral powder on top of my liquid foundation. I actually like that the head comes to a slight "point", rather then being completely round or slightly flat. The "point" helps setting powder in the corners of my under eyes, and gives me a nicer finish around my hair line! I wouldn't recommend this Kabuki for blending, however. It is a bit TOO soft, and not really dense enough to get that nice, buffing effect.

Candee Sparks

Possibly my favorite and most useful brush I own is the duo smokey-eye brush. (the one on the top)

2241321978_32227d2b84.jpg

The wide side of the brush is perfect for applying a consistent and soft layer of shadow, I especially love to use a lot of frosts and veluxe pearl shadows with this side. I use the finer point on the inner corner of my eyes to really get a deep shade -- not a lot of MAC brushes can compare to it and if you shape it to a finer point after washing it, it can also act as a dupe for MAC's 219 and can be perfect for creating a deep smokey look underneath the eye. I actually prefer this over my 219 any day. Definantly get this brush if you haven't. I'm going to be getting another one just so I can get more use out of these brushes to create more looks.