Estee Warehouse Sale

MACForME

I'm so excited! I'll be at the Estee Warehouse sale this weekend in NJ!

I was just there right before xmas and they had 3 MAC e/s for 19$

Can't wait to see what they have this weekend!

Anyone else going?

Asela88

omg where in new jersey is this warehouse sale going to be? the exact address would be great!

MACForME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asela88
omg where in new jersey is this warehouse sale going to be? the exact address would be great!

oh! I forgot to mention you have to get an invitation to get in. So an address won't help, but its in Oakland..

MACForME

Quote:
Originally Posted by melozburngr
why cant they have these sales in Vegas :p

LOL! I guess I'm just lucky to have an Estee/Aramis factory here! LOL! These are a b*tch though, you have to get an invitation to go. And invitations are only doled out to employees or vendors. Here's the kicker. if the employee/vendor doesn't use the tickets/invites, they usually do not get them or won't get the same amount for the next sale!

Its not very big.. not at all.. Its maybe 5 aisles, you get a box that you have to drag behind you and people drag their feet at a turtle pace.. It can be annoying.. The common item is fragrance sets. But they DO on occasion have 3 MAC shadows shrink-wrapped together and those "sets" are 19$. i got Barbie e/s that way! There is alot of those "promotional" items too! Last year, at the sale before xmas, i got the Estee Lauder Holiday Blockbuster Set for like, 30$. So that was a STEAL!

melozburngr

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACForME
LOL! I guess I'm just lucky to have an Estee/Aramis factory here! LOL! These are a b*tch though, you have to get an invitation to go. And invitations are only doled out to employees or vendors. Here's the kicker. if the employee/vendor doesn't use the tickets/invites, they usually do not get them or won't get the same amount for the next sale!

Its not very big.. not at all.. Its maybe 5 aisles, you get a box that you have to drag behind you and people drag their feet at a turtle pace.. It can be annoying.. The common item is fragrance sets. But they DO on occasion have 3 MAC shadows shrink-wrapped together and those "sets" are 19$. i got Barbie e/s that way! There is alot of those "promotional" items too! Last year, at the sale before xmas, i got the Estee Lauder Holiday Blockbuster Set for like, 30$. So that was a STEAL!

well if you see anything cool- get extras- Im sure folks here'll buy it (Im sure I would buy the MAC stuff lol)

MACForME

WOW!
What a great sale. Unfortunate for me.. there weren't any MAC in the sale. i wonder if i went last night if there would be. Anyway.. I did get the "mystery bag" (cost $50) which had in it:
Estee Pleasure sets
Estee Beautiful
Estee Beautiful "Love"
EL Lip gloss
SeanJean Forgivable
EL Revitalift serum
EL Eye serum
And a bunch of other stuff I can't remember
and yes...

MAC IN OVERSUN! YAY!

MACForME

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacey131
The Hauppauge Long Island sale always has a full table of MAC, palette, brushes and shadows.

Now thats cool!
I only got tickets to the Oakland, NJ one.. i wish I could go to the Hauppauge sale.. that would be NICE..

But, thanks to the economy, it looks like my access to Estee Warehouse sales have come to an end.. I heard from the woman that gives me the tickets that Estee layed off a TON of people, and they are eyeing up the Oakland warehouse and it MAY close.. ugh.

stacey131

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACForME
Now thats cool!
I only got tickets to the Oakland, NJ one.. i wish I could go to the Hauppauge sale.. that would be NICE..

But, thanks to the economy, it looks like my access to Estee Warehouse sales have come to an end.. I heard from the woman that gives me the tickets that Estee layed off a TON of people, and they are eyeing up the Oakland warehouse and it MAY close.. ugh.

Sadly, or not, I have been going to the Hauppauge sale every weekend for the past 5 weeks...just happen to be able to trade for tickets. Starting to get to know the people and routine there. I can tell you that the warehouse sales are an important source of income to them. Much of what is there are promotional sizes/SKUs, gifts with purchase, holiday sets etc. They can't sell that stuff at retail so I believe the sale will continue despite the tough times. Plus, one manager said to me when I asked about limits, that she really doesn't care as long as I come and BUY because their sales are way, way down. I see stuff there 5 weeks in a row. In previous years, items would sell out the same day.

User35

fuck me right ???

we dont even have a Wal-Mart ....god forbid I'd be able to get my hands on some cosmetic deals...

Latest posts