European Vacation Haul

Dark_Phoenix

Correction: Sephora Paris (Champs Elysees location) haul.
That store is freaking amazing, although the security's slightly intimidating... and it's rather crowded. Whatever. Great stock.

MAC Well Plumed Quad

MAC Turquatic e/s

MAC Brightside/Gallery Girl Mineralize Shadow

Nars Mediteranee Shadow Duo

Cargo Plant Love Lipstick in Sarah

Tokidoki for Smashbox Skin Tint in Bella

Altogether

starr

great haul!
I've been wanting to get the tokidoki for smashbox skin tint too, but it ran out of the store when i went back for it!
ssad.gif

Esperanza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma_Frost

MAC Brightside/Gallery Girl Mineralize Shadow

Very nice haul! When did you buy your stuff? Are there still the Mineralize eyeshadows at that Sephora? Although I'm living 10 min away from Paris, I practically never go to that shop for all the reasons you've mentionned: the constant crowd & the permanent noise :crap: But true, they have a huge choice!

sweetsugar

Nice Haul!!! Enjoy your pretty goodies.

The Sephora on the Champs Elysees us huuuge and true it is very crowded. Regret now not buying anything there.

Dark_Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esperanza
Very nice haul! When did you buy your stuff? Are there still the Mineralize eyeshadows at that Sephora? Although I'm living 10 min away from Paris, I practically never go to that shop for all the reasons you've mentionned: the constant crowd & the permanent noise :crap: But true, they have a huge choice!

I asked if they had any
greengrin.gif

I bought my stuff about seven or eight days ago (last Wednsday I think). They also had alot of the Barbie collection lipsticks in stock. They only had this shade of mineralize shadow though
ssad.gif

Esperanza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma_Frost
I asked if they had any
greengrin.gif

I bought my stuff about seven or eight days ago (last Wednsday I think). They also had alot of the Barbie collection lipsticks in stock.

Great! Thanks for your answer, I might be going and have a look then, I didn't have the chance to see any mineralize e/s in "person" and yours seems really nice
eyelove.gif