even if something is used, like 10 times , Sephora will take it back ?

urbanD0LL

i mean i wanna exchange something but i feel bad because its obivous it has been used , and i dont wanna look bad at the counter
th_LMAO.gif
but would they accept it anyways ?

gildedangel

If it looks like it has been used, then they probably won't take it back. You could try swapping it instead.

TISH1124

Honestly, They shouldn't...I agree try swapping it or selling it...Why would you take it back if you have used it like 10 times?

urbanD0LL

well why wouldnt exchange it if im allowed to ? its their policy ... i called in and asked and she said yeah even if its used i can bring it back but i dont know , its gonna look so wrong though but that stupid powder really doesnt match me , all the use is more from trying it on the hand, a bit on the face , on the thighs lol ... nothing matches my skintone thats insane .

TISH1124

^ I don't know it just seems like ten times is a lot of uses to say it didn't match...Most people normally know after like 2..maybe 3...But hell if they will take it back go for it...

girloflowers

wouldn't you rather sell it to someone who could use it? everything that gets returned to makeup stores gets thrown in the bin :/
such a waste of money and resources...

urbanD0LL

the thing about it is it depends on how much i put it on , when i get full coverage it makes me 2 shades darker lets say and when i apply it lightly it looks nice but there's not much coverage , i dont want to but sheesh it is money . i'll go and explain what the deal is if they dont want to take it back no problem, ill use it for contouring or something .

girloflowers

people can sanitise it :/
eh i dunno, alot of stuff gets returned to my store becuase of stuff like that, and theres like literally 5 or 6 hundred dollars worth of barely used product in the returns box just waiting to be thrown out.

BeautyizPain

i'd say take it back..hey thats your hard earned money and if your not satisfied your not satisfied thats the end of the story...sephora is very very good at returning items in any condition ; )