everything has gone wrong

Verient

Was seeing this guy and it was going PERFECTLY and now its all gone wrong :(

Hes 18, nearly 19. I'm 19.

Date one: was mid march when i met him. Went out for a meal and he paid. Kissed when we said bye.

Date two: went for a walk with the dogs then went out for a meal and he insisted on paying again. Again kissed at the end of the night.

Date three: he stayed at mine. Came over late as I didnt finish work until 10. Stayed up till 4 cuddling and chatting. He didnt try it on at all which I thought was sweet. In the morning we walked the dogs and he held my hand.

Then he asked me how many people I'd slept with (by text) and I said 3. And he said 'I dunno whether I want to tell you now' so I made him and he said '20ish'. I was a bit shocked because got the impression it woulnt be that many and he sai 'please don't think any differently of me'.

Date four: I was really upset with my parents and didn't wanna stay at home so I went to hi and stayed. Again he didnt try anything. He also bought up the awkward convo about how many people he'd slept with and he said to me 'don't you think if I just wanted to shag you I would have tried by now'.

Date five: went to the cinema on Wednesday with him and his friend and my friend. He held my hand in the cinema and was kissing me infront of his mate. Did act a little bit more of a lad around his mate though! Kissed me good bye.

Then it got weird.

Didn't hear from him for a few days. I didn't text either... I think we were both waiting for eachother to text. Thursday evening (maybe friday? don't remember) he text saying 'Love how youve ignored me since wednesday' and I said I hadn't got any messages from him and then just made general convo and told him I wanted to see him. He then said 'Ah right, surprised you're not with one of those guys you thought were hot!' I was just like what???????? and he basically said that all I was on about on wednesday was those guys. What a load of nonsense! - My friend and I were staying at another friends house after the cinema and aparently there were loads of people there so I think I made a comment like 'oh i hope they are fit' with my friend as a joke... nothing else was said? He was off with me for like two days and said it really pissed him off because it made him feel like i didn't want him. I told him I was sorry and that it was a joke and I really do want him.

He's been off with me ever since - I've tried to see him and chat to him but just get nothing back. Then yesterday he says this:
'not gonna lie, i've got alot going on atm, work, college, gym, training for the marines, family, just everythings hectic.. i haven't got time for a relationship and i wouldn't be able to concentrate on the relationship with everything going on.. i don't wanna lead you on anymore..'

I'm SO upset...I like him so so so much and have never had anything go so smoothly (until now)! I don't understand because he's not really got anything from me (we didn't sleep together or anything else). I just don't know what to do :( I spoke to him about it for a bit and got all emotional about it. I just genuinely like the guy alot.

What do I do :( I can't accept its not gonna happen

Raerae

You're 19. Move on to another guy. Trust me, there are millions of them and there easy to get.

Any guy who's worth your time is going to find every reason in the world to talk to you or be around you. He's not going to be scared off because you made some off comment about how someone was hot or not, and even if you don't text for a few days that's not going to make him suddenly change his mind about you. Believe me. Sometimes I wish it was that easy to get rid of some of the guys I've dated in the past, some of them just don't give up and understand when it's over lol. If he wants to be with you, he would be with you.

Take it for what it's worth. You had some dates, it was fun, and you learned something about yourself and the qualities in a man you're going to want to be with in the future and the qualities in a man you don't want to be with. Look for the good, avoid the bad. He's totally not worth losing self esteem over.

I sucks i know. You're 19 and into someone and they suddenly aren't as into you as you are to them. It hurts. Easiest way to move on is to find someone else to take you out. You're young and the world has a lot to offer. I know it's cliche but there are plenty of fish in the sea. You'll look back on it later and laugh, asking yourself what ever were you thinking going out with HIM.