ewwww mouthwash

TheRitz

ok so i usually kant stand mouthwash kuz i tend to swallow anything thats in my mouth...and i started using this new listerine one that whitens well. and lol...just now my worst nightmare kame true..i was gurgling...and i friggin swallowed it..EWWWWWWWW....i wunted to throw up and i couldnt lol..now im gunna have this taste in the back of my throat for like a week...gosh..has this ever happened to u?

spectrolite

Well something similar has happend to me. When I get a sore throat I always buy this Iodine throat gargle that you dilute with water and gargle for 30 seconds. This stuff tastes AWFUL but it's very effective. So somehow I have to hold my breath so that I don't taste the nastiness and try not to swallow it because its totally disgusting. Half way through the procedure I normally just gag thinking of what I'm gargling and end up swallowing half of it. At least mouth wash is minty... This stuff tastes like hospital smell if you know what I mean
weeping.gif
lol..

ms_bloom

Oh no, that mouth wash isn't minty! I have that new Listerine one too and it tastes like bleach (which it is) and ... something else lol. Do you find it foams up so much you can't possibly gargle for as long as it tells you to?

I'm not using it anymore, my teeth are pretty white anyway
greengrin.gif

hyperRealGurl

i think everyone has swallowed mouth wash alteast once in their lifetime.. although its pretty gross sometimes u cant help it... but u do know that they make toohpaste with moutwash in it.... might solve ur problem with the (mouthwash)
smiles.gif

frankie!

Ahhh this happened to me 3 weeks ago on vacation. I was getting ready to go out and I had the listerine whitening stuff in my mouth and somehow i wasnt paying attention and i swallowed it..all! Made me wanna throw up. It was horrrible. I'm now soo scared to use the mouthwash again just incase I happen to swallow it again. Ugh
ssad.gif

kimmy

the at home mouthwash, i don't have an issue with. but when i'm at the dentist, i always swallow the stuff they put on my teeth (the flouride and everything) so i always leave the dentist sick to my stomach...which explains why i despise dental visits haha!

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ANTHEM
the at home mouthwash, i don't have an issue with. but when i'm at the dentist, i always swallow the stuff they put on my teeth (the flouride and everything) so i always leave the dentist sick to my stomach...which explains why i despise dental visits haha!

ew ew ew ew ew ew~!!!!!!! that stuff is the worst!!!!!! I shiver just thinking about it

kaliraksha

you guys gave me shivers... ewww. i have never swallowed mouth wash at home... but at the dentist that stuff is really nasty =(

Sonya Adams

Eww, sorry... sounds ick. But I switched a year or so ago (except for my once per morning whitening stuff) to C.O. Bigelow Mouthwash from Bath & Body Works (it's the concentrate where you put a couple of drops in a small cup of water). Works great and tastes like spices (like sweet cinnamon and light tingly mint, only not so strong!)

kaliraksha

^Oooh that sounds pretty delicious... now you may have to worry about me swallowing sweet cinnamon mouth wash.