Eye Shadow Finishes

coachkitten

Hi! I hope that this is the right place to put this & feel free to move it if not.

I have a 15-palette from MAC and I was wanting to make a Excel list of all my shadows and their finishes. I cannot figure out what the finishes of these shadows are. Any help would be very appreciated!

Okay here are the ones I am stuck on:

*Silly Goose
*Trax
*Sprout
*Rose (PRO)
*Canary Yellow (PRO)
*Aqua (PRO)
*Sky Blue (PRO)
*Cobalt (PRO)

Thank you so much for your help!
smiles.gif

maxcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Hi! I hope that this is the right place to put this & feel free to move it if not.

I have a 15-palette from MAC and I was wanting to make a Excel list of all my shadows and their finishes. I cannot figure out what the finishes of these shadows are. Any help would be very appreciated!

Okay here are the ones I am stuck on:

*Silly Goose
*Trax
*Sprout
*Rose (PRO)
*Canary Yellow (PRO)
*Aqua (PRO)
*Sky Blue (PRO)
*Cobalt (PRO)

Thank you so much for your help!
smiles.gif

Trax is a velvet. Sprout is a frost. Not sure about the pro ones as I don't work at a pro store so I don't keep a lot of the pro products on hand... Can't remember Silly Goose for the LIFE of me for some reason.
sorry, best I can do right now...

MACGoddess

I want to say that Silly Goose is a Satin... Also I am pretty sure ALL the PRO shadows are Satin textures.

maxcat

Hold the pro ones up to the light... if they reflect like Vanilla (so mostly matte) then they're velvets... slightly more than that and they're satin... one more and they're a frost.