• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

eyebrow/dramatic green tut + video [link]

spencoh

if you want to do this
greeneye21.jpg

or learn how to do eyebrows like this
eyebrow8.jpg

http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...308C0922121152

theres a link to the tutorial i did. it seriously took me hours to finish. haha

brandiisamonkey

great tutorial
smiles.gif
thanks! It looks stunning!

edited to say I don't know how all of you guys get "ballsy" enough to shave off yoru brows and draw them back on lol im terrified to even try and everytime I see you guys they look stunning!

spencoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandiisamonkey
great tutorial
smiles.gif
thanks! It looks stunning!

edited to say I don't know how all of you guys get "ballsy" enough to shave off yoru brows and draw them back on lol im terrified to even try and everytime I see you guys they look stunning!

yeah it def took some balls. it started out when i just got bored one night and decided to thin them up a little, not alot....then they started getting thinner and thinner as i filled them in daily, and wanted higher arches or different shapes haha. im growing them back out for a little while

brandiisamonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by spencoh
yeah it def took some balls. it started out when i just got bored one night and decided to thin them up a little, not alot....then they started getting thinner and thinner as i filled them in daily, and wanted higher arches or different shapes haha. im growing them back out for a little while

well my problem is that I dont have alot of "space" from my eye to my brow so id love to make a higher arch (plus my normal arches arent that high) im just terrified that ill look fake ya know

heres my eyes lol
s533106.jpg

spencoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandiisamonkey
well my problem is that I dont have alot of "space" from my eye to my brow so id love to make a higher arch (plus my normal arches arent that high) im just terrified that ill look fake ya know

heres my eyes lol
s533106.jpg

yeah thats why i started drawing mine on, i wanted more space
DSC00082.jpg

theres be last year before i really got into makeup haha

i suggest just plucking a thin layer under your brow, to open up your eye a little, or go to a professional
if you fill in your brows with a dark brown it will look totally natural too, just takes practice

Lalli

oooo i love that eye make up!! im wearing a greenish outfit 2mz for my cousins wedding {south asian weddings r loud!!!!!} im deffo guna do that eye make up!