eyelashessss....

natasha

hey girls just returned from shopping..well i bought from sephora a heated eyelash curler an 60pairs of individual eyelashes..
well im new soo i need some help...:confused:

-is it a good idea the curler does any of u owe one ro i spent purposedly my money?
hmm.gif

-well for the eyelashes i have to put little glue and then stick them whee i want in my eyeline?

ineed some answers...pleaaseee oh!how many times can i use the eyelashes???
cyaaa thanx
wavey.gif

Dark_Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by natasha
hey girls just returned from shopping..well i bought from sephora a heated eyelash curler an 60pairs of individual eyelashes..
well im new soo i need some help...:confused:

-is it a good idea the curler does any of u owe one ro i spent purposedly my money?
hmm.gif

-well for the eyelashes i have to put little glue and then stick them whee i want in my eyeline?

ineed some answers...pleaaseee oh!how many times can i use the eyelashes???
cyaaa thanx
wavey.gif

Um... your English is kinda broken so I'll do my best to answer.

A curler is a great investment. I spent $20 on my Shu Uerma one and totally don't regret it. You need to get it super close to the lashline though, or else you get these super weird looking bends.

For the lashes, you should be putting them just on the lashline using a lash adhesive like MAC's duo. Alot of the tutorials on Specktra.net use false lashes if you need help with application. You curl and apply mascara after you apply the lahes.

The lashes are useable more than once if properly cared for. However, you're not supposed to wear them with the same application for more than one day. Like, you apply them for one day, take them off and then re-apply them the next day.

I hope that answered your questions.

natasha

hey girls well yeap i got the one curler from sephora and its nice not hot but it doesnt make any big change...anyway i tried with the individuals and i striked lucky!.....woohoo at once..anyway thanx ive seen here some tuts that helped me...(im greekish sorry for the english!
ssad.gif
(( )

Quote:
Originally Posted by natasha
hey girls well yeap i got the one curler from sephora and its nice not hot but it doesnt make any big change...anyway i tried with the individuals and i striked lucky!.....woohoo at once..anyway thanx ive seen here some tuts that helped me...(im greekish sorry for the english!
ssad.gif
(( )

aww dont worry about your English its ok