eyeshadow palletes from ebay?

mrschavez89

has anyone bought a large eyeshadow pallete from ebay like 88 shadows or something like that? I was curious if buying from ebay is a good idea.
th_dunno.gif

xIxSkyDancerxIx

I've never bought those but I see them everywhere on ebay. I wouldn't think they would be that pigmented, though I kind of want to get a cheap one to scrap out the shadow and press pigments in it haha.

glittergoddess27

I believe what you are talking about is the ORRA 88 palette. I have a pic of one somewhere in my Member Gallery. They are not fakes,..but they should not have listed it as MAC. The palettes are good, but the chalkier texture of the shadows make them harder to work with. They are also smaller than you might think. Smaller than a dime of each color. But they are very true to color so you need very little. I also have a pic of this palette compaired to a MAC palette in my member gallery as well. You might wanna check that out.
smiles.gif

gigglegirl

Hey glittergoddess, I don't think I can post the link here, but if you ebay search MAC palette you see these huge palettes with 88 e/s and they seem to me to imply they are MAC quality as they include perhaps a MAC brush, MAC charm size pigments, etc. So they turn up in searches for mac palettes but don't state the palettes are mac, just the "extras" included in this package. my bad.