F*cking, Austria - warning! Offensive language in this thread!

athena123

Ooh this is too funny - just received an email about a town in Austria with the unlikely name of Fucking. It seems like there was an epidemic of street sign theft. Locals believe that tourists from the UK are the most likely culprits and have developed anti-theft street signs. Sigh, if I ever make it Fucking Austria I supposed I'll have to settle for getting my f*cking picture taken instead of stuffing the f*cking sign in my f*cking suitcase.
smiles.gif

Enjoy the laugh, I know I sure effing did!
th_LMAO.gif

Fucking, Austria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

More food for thought:

Are the residents called Fuckers?
th_dunno.gif

What are the mothers called?

What would you be learning at the Fucking High School?

Does the Fucking Hospital help you with anything else?
If your friend came from another town, he wouldn't be your Fucking friend.
Is the dumb village idiot a dumb Fuck or a Fucking idiot?
cutey.gif

crystalic_oxyge

fucking in fucking... lol
i actually live in austria, so i dont like you offending my country! X( (just kidding, i know your not doing that
winks.gif
)
but ive never been to fucking, though ive already heard of it before. i find it quite amusing.... sure.... but its nothing that i really laugh about or tell around in the whole world, cause there are loads of REALLY hilarious and stange names around. i actually once read a list of "funny" and REAL names of people in germany and austria, and now, THAT is funny loool
i mean there is a male gynecologist: dr. horny or a guy carrying the name: adolf hittler.... etc.

look some funny names up in google, im sure that will amuse you more and muuuch longer
winks.gif

athena123

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalic_oxyge
fucking in fucking... lol
i actually live in austria, so i dont like you offending my country! X( (just kidding, i know your not doing that
winks.gif
)
but ive never been to fucking, though ive already heard of it before. i find it quite amusing.... sure.... but its nothing that i really laugh about or tell around in the whole world, cause there are loads of REALLY hilarious and stange names around. i actually once read a list of "funny" and REAL names of people in germany and austria, and now, THAT is funny loool
i mean there is a male gynecologist: dr. horny or a guy carrying the name: adolf hittler.... etc.

look some funny names up in google, im sure that will amuse you more and muuuch longer
winks.gif

ohmigod crystalic, I didn't mean to f*cking offend you with F*cking Austria,
smiles.gif
. Yeah, there are some other goofy names. Like Intercourse, Pennsylvania, Cumming, Arkansas, [or was that Louisiana?], Climax, Colorado and Long Dong, China! ohmigod a gynecologist named Dr. Horny?
th_LMAO.gif

Link for other goofy names, I needed a laugh today!

Funny Town Names, Rude Town Names, Weird Place Names around the world!!!