• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

"Fab&Flashy" "Passionate" "Cranberry" "Sunpeppered" "Melon" thats.... [link to video]

kuuipo1207

617449693_501184c3e8.jpg

Posted this look in Member FOTD's last night and got a couple of requests to make a tut. I already make tutorials for youtube, so I'm just going to link to the youtube video. As soon as I can figure out how to convert my videos from .wmv to anything that blogger supports, I'll get them posted there. But until then...Enjoy!

Click here for the video.

clap.gif
clap.gif

tropical_smiles

Re: "Fab&Flashy" "Passionate" "Cranberry" "Sunpeppered" "Melon" thats.... [link to video]

I love your youtube tutorials especially the brown eyes with blue one!!!!

Kim.

I absolutly love this. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this tut. It's something I definintly think that I can try.

Eemaan

wow i loved this!!!! looks beautiful

two questions:

1. what blushes to do you use to blend

2. what is that cute font your using as instructions int eh video and where is it from?
cutey.gif

Thank you

kuuipo1207

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eemaan
wow i loved this!!!! looks beautiful

two questions:

1. what blushes to do you use to blend

2. what is that cute font your using as instructions int eh video and where is it from?
cutey.gif

Thank you

Thanks!

Two answers:

1. Actually, for that video I just used the same brush for the whole techinique and blended as I was putting the colors on. I think I used brush 242 for that look. Most of the time I end up using the same brush if I'm blending as I go. I just wipe the previous color off by swiping the brush across a paper towel, then move on the next color. If I'm putting colors on first, then blend, I use either 275 or a random cover girl brush that I've had forever.

2. The font is called "Bitch Cakes" and I got it from here.... http://www.dafont.com/search.php?psize=m&q=bitch+cakes