favorite waterproof mascara?

falsefiction

i am ashamed to admit this, but even though i love eyeliner and brightly colored shadows, i suck at mascara! i seem to struggle with getting it even and without clumps. i also would like to find something waterproof if possible. i am looking for something realitively cheap for now so i can just practice and get better at applying. any suggestions?

nattyngeorge

I love Loreal Voluminous Waterproof mascara.. but it's a little on the clumpy side. Nothing a eyelash comb can't fix
smiles.gif
Maybelline Full and Soft Waterproof mascara is good, but you need a few coats.

Penn

You can try the covergirl lash exact in waterproof
the brush makes it easier to apply and you get less clumps

Dreamergirl3

Max Factor 2000 Calorie waterproof
Max Factor Volume Couture waterproof
Maybelline Full n Soft waterproof

all are my FAVORITE mascaras! hth

PolyphonicLove

Maybelline's Full n Soft, Lash Discovery, and Last Stylist. Maybelline makes THE best waterproof mascaras...no matter what, I always go back to them.

kimmy

the l'oreal double sided one that's blue on one side and black on the other sie is awesome. it gives really good volume and no clumps because of the primer and the little application brush on the mascara side. it's a bitch to get off though, i used it once and it took me like three days to get it completely off...i felt gross kind of haha.

alyssaw

I have been using the L'Oreal Double Extend Mascara and have been really pleased. My lashes look really long!

crystalcraftz

Anyone has any tips/suggestions on curling eyelashes? My problem is I can't keep my eyelash curl. I tried those curler, regular and heated, but my lash doesn't seem to stay curled. Any help? Thanks.

Mac-Guy

Anyone has any tips/suggestions on curling eyelashes? My problem is I can't keep my eyelash curl. I tried those curler, regular and heated, but my lash doesn't seem to stay curled. Any help? Thanks.
If you have really straight and stubborn lashes, the only way to fix it would be a lash perm and use of waterproof mascara. You might want to try it out once to see how it pans out for you. Good luck.

Makep Junkie

I love Maybelline XXL Curl Power Waterproof Mascara. It holds a curl very well, volumizes, and lengthens my lashes as well. L'oreal Voluminous Mascara is my second favorite. I've had problems with clumping lashes before but I just brush the mascara in a quick motion to keep my lashes separated and then wait for a few seconds before applying the second quote. So far it has worked great on me.

xxluverxx

I heat up my curler by blowing my hairdryer on it for about seven seconds. You may want to use a primer before applying your mascara.

LoriQ

I like Maybelline Rocket waterproof mascara. I love the way the Rocket makes my lashes look and I have no problems with it running when it's humid or if I get caught in the rain.