favourite designer?

aziajs

Hmmmm....I like Roberto Cavalli and Versace....AND (I can't believe I forgot this) Emilio Pucci!

Krasevayadancer

Wow, i must be poor since i go by brands and not necessarily designers. I love miss sixty, max azria, bebe, and Roberto Cavalli. Oh yeah... and Diane Von Furstenberg!!

daFilli

Stella Mccartney for making simple things feminine, all her clothes are flattering.
Zac Posen for dresses, Sport Maxx for weird cuts, Emma Hope for sneakers, and Georgina Goodman/Christian Loubouton for shoes and can't forget Anna Sui for those pretty pieces. lol

GreekChick

Even though it's 400$ over my budget, and I can never in a million years afford them, I consider Christian Louboutin shoes eye candy!

Beauty Mark

I like the haute couture designers (the ones who are part of that group). I saw a PBS thing about their shows, and they're genius. I got chills at how breathtaking the shows were, and this was just on my rather small television

SingFrAbsoltion

Betsey is so funky! I'm wearing a bra by her right now haha. Her lingerie and bathing suits=the sex

I used to love Vivienne Westood but I think I grew out of that..now I'm obsessed with Alexander McQueen =]

Rushch6

I love Marc Jacob, but more so the shoes and handbags.

Here lately I have been buying BCBG Max Azira, and for some reason I'm digging Missoni right now. I bought 2 of his dresses for Fall.