Fedoras

Miss uppity

What do you think of fedoras?
I was so tempted to buy one the other day in River Island, it was black and had a few little diamonds on one side, it looked nice on me but i didn't buy it because it dawned on me where would i wear it?! Going for dinner? No. On a night out? No, because i'll be in a club and didn't think it would work there either. Going shopping? No didn't think it would be appropriate for that really! Maybe I'm wrong..what do you think?

xx

user46

umm. i don't really like those hats. when i see people randomly wearing them in the streets, i just think it looks tacky. it's just one of those things that only a celeb can pull off, lol. but maybe if you wear it right, it'd look nice. i'm just not sure what wearing it 'right' is, lol.

NutMeg

I have a blue suede fedora, which sounds really tacky but I only wear it when I have a vocal jazz concert. I love it.
greengrin.gif

saj20052006

Fedoras are awesome with the right look, I personally prefer the small brim versions in solid colors that add a POP to your outfit.

jesibella

I love my black one! I pair it with an off-the-shoulder black, blousy top and skinny jeans and boots. I get compliments from men and women.

The best part is that you need not worry about your hair- just to fab makeup and you ready to go. Hope that helps- I say it's a DO!
cutey.gif

Anita

I like the ones with a shorter brim with the right outfit. I get lots of compliments when I wear mine. Like others said, I think a black one would look good with an off the shoulder or dressy top with skinny jeans and boots with a stiletto heel.
smiles.gif