First orange blush

dany06

Im a nc45 and Im looking for a natural looking orange blush. In addition to that, I would like to know what lipstick would go along with that orange blush. I have had my eyes set on Nars Taj Mahal for so long and Im ready to buy. Im just scared that it is either going to be too orange or too sparkley. If Taj Mahal could work for a natural looking blush, what lipstick would I wear along with it?

If Taj Mahal will be too bright, do you think that Korres Orange blush will be suitable?

Thanks

Amija

I finally got Taj Mahal. The first time I went to buy it Sephora didn't have it but had Exhibit A. I found Exhibit A to be too much for me since I'm new with blush. Taj Mahal is perfect because its so buildable. It is sooooo pretty I could've kicked myself for not getting it sooner. Since I just got it today I haven't tried lipsticks with it but I'm thinking my browns and nude a will be perfect. Or even my darker lippie like MAC Hang Up. I'll see. I'm learning. :)

Honey&LemonGirl

If Taj Mahal is too intense, I suggest one of the new Tarte Amazonian Clay powder blushes. I got my NC42-ish girlfriend the one in Tipsy, which looks coral in the pan but reads as a pretty soft orange when it's swatched.

Morena.Doll

I actually just did a video on my channel about orange blushes. You should check it out!

But I say since this is your first orange blush to purchase a drugstore blush. NYX Powder Blush in Cinnamon is a good choice.