First try of Blinc Mascara... with pics

ShesAFoxyLady

Hi All,

I've come over to Specktra having seen it mentioned on another site & it looks great (sorry, I must do an introduction at some point!). It's a lot bigger than the other forum so I hope this is in the right section - if not, sorry
001_unsure.gif

Anyway, I am busy putting together a photographic comparison of the following mascaras (at least) -
• Bourjois Clubbing
• Blinc
• XXL Curl Power
• and probably also L'Oreal Lash Architect

I will post the comparison when I'm done, but for now I thought some ppl may like to see a quick snap of the Blinc mascara...
smiles.gif

This is my first try of Blinc mascara, having just received my tester size tube in the post last week, and I finally got round to trying it today. IMHO It does seem to add a lot of length, I am quite impressed with that aspect, but it doesn't add any volume (infact probably the opposite!) and was quite difficult to apply without it just clumping all the lashes together. I don't have a problem with volume with my lashes but they look more sparse with this mascara so I don't think I'd recommend to anyone with sparse lashes to start with!! But it is my first go with it, will give a better review when I post the completed mascara comparison
smiles.gif

blinc2.jpg

blinc1.jpg

mariecinder

Thank you for this! I can't wait to see the other ones because I'm very interested in them! Especially the L'Oreal one because I've heard good things about it.

browneyedbaby

Results using Blinc get better with practise and you need to make sure you let the layers dry a bit in between coats to get the best volume. I've never had problems with clumping at all using it. It's also excellent for the lower lashes as it doesn't smudge in the slightest.

Look forward to seeing what you think of the others!