• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

*First Tutorial* Kelly Kardashian [PIC HEAVY]

kellygurl

Kim K Inspired look: Everyone's doing it so I thought I try my take on it. This is my first tutorial, so enjoy!

Prep the Face and Brows:
Moisturizer
BareEssentials in Fairly Light
MAC l/s in Romance [FOR INSPIRATION!!]
winkiss.gif

Eyes:
UDPP with #232 brush
Vanilla all over the lid and brow bone with #217 brush
MAC pigment in Silver Fog on the lid with #239 brush

DSC06817.jpg

Then, I put Satin Taupe in the crease and blend with #217 [don't mind the brows!!
th_dunno.gif
]

DSC06819.jpg

In the inner crease, I blend Mineralize, and on the outter v crease I blend Mystery with #217.

DSC06820.jpg

I add Blitz & Glitz fluidline with #209 and Dazzle Light as a Highlight with #224

DSC06823.jpg

On my lower lashes I blend Silver Fog into Satin Taupe with a pencil brush, and add black mascara and black liner in waterline.

DSC06825.jpg

Lastly, I use MAC Flush Naked l/e Blush and Smashbox Soft Lights in Shimmer on my Cheeks, and Lips: Nars Liner in Tonga, MAC Romance l/s, and Lustreglass in Instant Gold.

DSC06840.jpg

DSC06837.jpg

I tried resizing, but I was having some difficulty
th_dunno.gif

kellygurl

BOO! When I first posted them they were extremely huge, and now they are super tiny! Now that they are tiny, I can't resize them to their original size!
th_confused_new.gif
I am annoyed with photobucket!
thmbdn.gif

TISH1124

Yeah I agree it looks fab but the pic are tiny...Once you go small you can't size up on photobucket you have to reload new ones