Flammable Being Discontinued?

JGunnar

I just got back from purchasing Flammable for the first time and when I asked for it the Manager said "Oh it's discontinued" and the other MA said "Oh wait we do have about 5 of them left" I got one and she told me to come back and get another right away if I like it.

Is this true?
ssad.gif
So many people seem to love it as it's one of the only true red eyeshadows out there.

BtW I just tried it on and it looked hot on me. Nooo!!! haha.

pumpkincat210

I did a live chat with and she said .. YES, FLAMMABLE HAS JUST BEEN DISCONTINUED! The site is only updated for disc. items once a month she said and it hasn't been done yet.. So scoop them up while you still can.

Gisselle

I just did a mac live chat and called mac as well, and they both said that it is NOT being dc.

pumpkincat210

That's so weird.. my counter said it was disc. and the ma i did a live chat with thought at first that it wasn't and when she double checked it was. I hope its not true, but i hope they bring out some new ones soon!

poppy z

In Paris, nobody knows for flammable d/c... The MA looked at me opening big eyes when I asked her about it. I think it's probably a rumour

Katgirl625

I just bought it last night for the first time and the m/a didn't say anything to me about it being d/c'ed,but they were all out at the counter I went to first.

My favorite new combination used flammable, so I hope it isn't! (stars n' rockets over flammable is so hot!!!!)

brokenplaything

from what i know it is NOT disco'd.

it is still on our order sheet at the counter, and we get it in everytime we sell out...

mspixieears

Flammable is awesome, it'd be a shame if it's really discontinued. It seems pretty popular, why would MAC do that to us? On the upside, a tube will last me a good long while. Thank goodness.

giz2000

Make Up For Ever makes a true red eyeshadow...very pigmented and matte...I know it's not MAC, but it's always something to fall back on!!!