• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Flawless skin & glowing sexy eyes!

User67

So today I am having my 2 top wisdom teeth removed. I am not looking forward to it. My husband took the baby to the sitter so that I could have a relaxing day before I have to head to the dentist. So I have the whole house to myself & I need to do something to keep my mind off my appointment. So i figured what better time to make a tutorial?! I have been promising to do one forever & now I finally have the time & don't have to worry about being interrupted by my 2 y/o. So here goes.........

Everything is by MAC unless otherwise stated...

Brushes that I used:

For the eyes:
Spiked brow pencil
UDPP
Ricepaper e/s
Soft Brown e/s
Antiqued e/s
Handwritten e/s
Carbon e/s
Blacktrack Fluidline
Cargo The Reverse Lipliner
L'Oreal HIP mascara
Ardell Demi Wispies lashes

For the face:
MAC Matte
Studio Fix Fluid foundation NC42
Studio Finish concealer NW30
Select Moisturecover concealer NW30
Medium Dark loose blot powder
Shadester sculpting powder
Refined Golden bronzer
Coppertone blush

Lips:
Hover l/l
Cherish l/s
Love Nectar l/g

Start out with a clean moisturized face. I already did my eyebrows, because seeing me without them is not cute. Trust me!
DSC02123.jpg

Apply UDPP to lids, I just use my fingertips to do this...
DSC02124.jpg

Apply Ricepaper e/s to your browbone using the #213 brush...
DSC02125.jpg

DSC02127.jpg

Next blend Soft Brown e/s into the crease using the #224 brush...
DSC02128.jpg

DSC02135.jpg

Then apply Antiqued e/s to the lids using a #213 brush...
DSC02136.jpg

Go back into your crease with the #224 brush to blend any harsh lines. Then apply Handwritten e/s to the outer crease with the #217 brush...
DSC02138.jpg

DSC02139.jpg

Now take Carbon e/s on the #217 brush & just add it to the outer corners staying below the crease...
DSC02140.jpg

DSC02141.jpg

Take a wipe & clean up any fall out & use to to "sharpen" your outer corners...
DSC02142.jpg

Apply some Fast Response eyecream under the eyes, this will create a smooth canvas for your concealer so that it glides on & you don't have to worry about tugging on your eyes...
DSC02144.jpg

Now apply your Studio Finish concealer. I prefer to use my fingertips for this particular concealer because it goes on better & blends easier with the warmth of your hand...
DSC02145.jpg

DSC02146.jpg

I'm using MAC Matte as my foundation primer, so just apply a thin layer all over the face...
DSC02147.jpg

Now time for foundation, take your Studio Fix Fluid & dot it around in each area of your face...
DSC02148.jpg

Then take your #190 brush & blend, blend!
DSC02149.jpg

DSC02150.jpg

To make sure my under eye area is as flawless as possible, I am going to add some Select Moisturecover concealer under my eyes & buff it in with the #224 brush to give it an airbrushed look...
DSC02152.jpg

Finish it all over by buffing some loose blot powder all over the face with a #129 brush...
DSC02153.jpg

DSC02154.jpg

And now you all know my secret that I really don't have flawless skin, I just really know how to fake it LOL!

Now suck in those cheeks & contour them using a #109 brush & Shadester contour powder...
DSC02155.jpg

I also bring it up into my temples & hair line...
DSC02156.jpg

Highlight the face using Refined Golden bronzer & a #187 brush...
DSC02157.jpg

Stick out those apples & apply Coppertone blush to them using a #129 brush...
DSC02158.jpg

DSC02159.jpg

Now back to finish off the eyes: Apply Blacktrack Fluidline along top lashline using a #263 brush...
DSC02160.jpg

Now because I have really small eyes, I want to open them up & make them as bright as possible. So I am going to add Cargo The Reverse Lipliner to the lower waterline. I love this pencil, because it's a light flesh color & it gives you the same effect as using a white pencil without being as harsh...
DSC02161.jpg

DSC02162.jpg

Now apply a few coats of mascara to the top & bottom lashes...
DSC02163.jpg

Grab your false lashes & apply a thin line of glue to the band & let it dry for about 35 to 45 seconds, then apply as close to the lashes as possible...
DSC02164.jpg

DSC02165.jpg

After they dry, take just a bit of liquid liner to cover the strip.

Now for the finishing touch, adding some juicy lips to this look! I lined my lips using Hover l/l...
DSC02166.jpg

Then added Cherish l/s on top...
DSC02168.jpg

I topped it off with a coat of Love Nectar l/g...
DSC02169.jpg

And there you have it! Our finished look..........
DSC02173.jpg

DSC02175.jpg

I hope you all enjoyed it! I had a lot of fun making it for you! Ugh, now back to thinking about my appointment LOL! Wish me luck!

TISH1124

Fabulous!! Great tut!! I would have loved to see you do the brows...they are always so perfect!!

User67

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Fabulous!! Great tut!! I would have loved to see you do the brows...they are always so perfect!!

Thank you! I'll try to do a brow tutorial one of these days. But, honestly I just kind of fumble around with them until they look right. Some days they look good, others they look horrible. I don't consider myself an expert at doing them at all. Even today, I am really not pleased with how they look. Once I get them down to a science I'll def do a tutorial though!

User49

Don't worry! I had my wisdom teeth taken out too! It surprised me how little pain it was. I went under anesthetic and then was on some sort of pain drug for a week and it went by really quick. And it heals quickly too! Don't worry! Lovely eotd!
smiles.gif

RoseyPosey

Wow i love this look, and its giving me a reason to finally use atiqued and handwritten since i dont use them often enough!

nicoleh619

You're so pretty!!! Thanks for taking the time to make this tutorial. I adore these colors on you and you explained everything so perfectly. :)