Fluidlines In New Collections

YvetteJeannine

The new FL's w/ A Muse and Rockcocco (I think those are the collections they're in...if not, feel free to correct me
smiles.gif
)....are they LE????? Thx.

Wontpayretail23

Amazing as in unique and a must have? I already have MAC Brassy and MAC Rich Ground. And a Bobbi Brown Bronze Shimmer. So is Graphic Brown a stand out above those?

maxcat

I don't like Rich Ground or Brassy on myself - too yellow/orange/copper... dipdown is too flat...
Graphic is a deep chocolate with a bit of a metallic glint to it. So, must have for me personally.

lianna

I don't know, they may not end up LE cos previous ones from Rebelrock and D'Bohemia were supposed to be LE as well, but ended up being made permanant.

Wontpayretail23

Thanks for the reply, Maxcat. I have a feeling your discription means that this one will be a great replacment for my Bobbi Brown Bronze Shimmer that was LE once again and is already 1/2 gone for me and probably can't be replaced at this point. Bobbi Brown Bronze shimmer was LE the first time around and everyone loved it and it was going for $100 on ebay. Then a few months back they did a small re-release and I think it's gone again.

koolkatz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wontpayretail23
Thanks for the reply, Maxcat. I have a feeling your discription means that this one will be a great replacment for my Bobbi Brown Bronze Shimmer that was LE once again and is already 1/2 gone for me and probably can't be replaced at this point. Bobbi Brown Bronze shimmer was LE the first time around and everyone loved it and it was going for $100 on ebay. Then a few months back they did a small re-release and I think it's gone again.

BB Bronze Shimmer is permanent now