For those who collect MAC postcards...

FlaLadyB

I have moved my collection list on its own post in Traincase- only been collecting since last fall.....of course I seem to neglect adding up all I have spent on my collection as it keeps growning and growing....but...yes.. .I am
addicted....<sigh>

AimeeLynn

New To Collecting Postcard

I only have 3 postcards...I pretty new to collecting postcard...

Lingerie
Culturebloom
Sundressing

notyourgameboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigiproductions
oh i have some for sale swap if anyone is interested

what ones? id love to check them out. i only have a few.
ssad.gif

FlaLadyB

ok....just happened to come on this thread again ..and since it's been a while - and my collection has been ever growing....check out the link on my signature. I have over three 3 inch binders- each with one, maybe 2 cards in each plastic sleeve. One the LAST page of my list (with pics) in My Traincase is the list from 1994 through 2006 of all the cards I personally own. I had to start another page for cards from 2007 on. Don't even THINK about asking me how much money I have spent!!!!!!! I don't wanna know!
smiles.gif

sparklingmuse

if anyone has the eddie izzard postcard...can you please scan and put it up here. im dying to see the mac ad, and so is my bf and his mother. would totally appreciate it. thanks!
greengrin.gif

burnerxo123

i only have 1 for some reason im registered at bloomies nordies macys and mac and yet i never seem to get any i only have 1 w/ a dvd from fafi b/c i got a makeover

FlaLadyB

God....this post is now old! Dated back to 2006! It is now 2008! My postcard collection now is made up 5 three inch wide binders of postcards.

My collection with photos is located in the Traincase secption of Specktra and has over 20 pages of photos of cards!

See my signature!