FORMER MACYS, MAYBE MAC

IBEATZFACE

hi guys, i feel like this is a last resort but here goes. i used to be a counter manager for a counter with in Macy's. i got cool with some of the mac employees but was told i had to leave Macy's for an amount of time and then reapply at mac.

long story short, Macy's let me go over something very stupid, but the real case is that i did the job the way i wanted, increased sales and numbers, and didn't kiss anyones A$$. that's why they let me go. i digress.

now i have the opportunity to work for mac but the position is where? you guessed it, in Macy's.

my question is, will there be drama or will i be able to accept the mac position inside Macy's?

PLEASE HELP!!!
poke.gif

tattletale

since its in macys you will have to see if you are even rehirable to work inside macys even though mac hires you you have to go by macys rules as well because also have a macys numbers to ring under

Ruby_Woo

Unfortunately, if you were terminated by Macy's you are no longer to work for them, even through MAC. You would be able to work at a MAC free standing store, or Nordstrom but not Macy's. We have some freelancers, that because back when they worked for macy's were terminated, they are unable to freelance at any Macy's location. I hope there is something else with MAC near you. Unless they only layed you off or left on good terms, but a termination is a no-hire, MAC honors that because of the partnership. Hope this answered your question.