Forum calendar

Selkie

Hi there,

First I have to aplogize for being a complete Luddite - I'm absolutely inexperienced with forums, posting, threads, etc. - I have no idea if this is the right way or place to post this.
th_wallbash.gif
But here goes!

The MAC Release Dates stopped showing up on my calendar about a month ago! I figured I'd done something boneheaded to make this happen & so have been trying to see if I could correct it (Long story short? Um, no...)

Is there a way to reinstate these dates on the calendar? I was also able to sign up for notifications a few days/hours before the date - how do I reinstate this, too? (Assuming I can reinstate it...?)

From incredibly hot SoCal
heat.gif

thanks very much for your time,

"Selkie"

Selkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
Can you try it again for me? I just changed something in your usergroup.
smiles.gif

Hi - I just tried it & only the "Colourforms" Collection release date shows up for the rest of 2008.

(Aside from that, that you so much for the help and lightning quick reply! Wow!)

"Selkie"

Selkie

Hi there

I keep seeing things about upcoming collections here & there in various blogs, etc. - but my calendar shows nothing past "Colour Forms," from that collection (July '08) through at least December '08! (Of course, if that's all that everyone sees, um,
blush-anim-cl.gif
- please forgive my extreme newbie doltishness!)

As a teacher I've only used the internet for online classes, & haven't ever belonged to/used anything more complicated than MUA. (I haven't been especially anxious to humiliate myself any further by asking a "stupid question" for everyone here on Specktra.Net to see! But wanting to know when each new release will happen supercedes all that; I miss the reminders I set up & got when my calendar worked!).

"Selkie"