Forum Skin?

Misshopeful24

I found two different forum skin switcher option. The first i found didn't make sense. the second which is go to user cp, edit options, mis option and there i didn't find anything about switching skins. Is it possible i don't have this option?

Are members allowed to offer themes ideas let alone submit some layouts option and if it pass through the mods and admin its there for the other members to choose?

thanks

Janice

Currently we don't have a multitude of themes. There is a new theme I commissioned from Nicholas @ forumskin.com launching shortly that I am very excited about. It could be arriving as soon as this week as we are in the final stages of it's preparation and launch.

I do plan on eventually possibly having more skin options for members to choose from, but I am extremely careful and concious of Specktra's image and what is presented.

Do you have a background in forum skinning and this is why you're asking?

Misshopeful24

Not quite, I've never worked with vBulletin and i was just being curious. plus it was just an idea. I understand the importance of Specktra's image, and because i've found posts talking about how to change the themes and couldn't find it i thought i'd ask.