foundation or powder for oily skin

sweatpea559

I've had a lot of success using MoM as well, but since I found Revlon Colorstay I don't even need it! I was using powder foundations for years thinking I couldn't use liquid, but this liquid foundation keeps my skin matte all day, which is more than I could ever say for the powders. I don't even need to blot now.
So I would say Colorstay is a good option, or if you want to use a foundation without SPF for photos you should try MoM underneath it and see if that helps any.
smiles.gif

makeupguru4u

My skin is a massive oil slick - there are two products I found in the past year that I can't live without.. 1) Estee Lauder's Max Cover Foundation - its very light weight and hides any blemish from dark circles to acne. 2) Mattify Cosmetic's Ultra Mattify Powder - it's a clear powder that you put on before and after makeup to soak up the oil and helps your foundation last a long time. It's similar to MAC blot powder but soaks up oil longer and feels lighter. My face doesn't get shiny for 4 or 5 hours when I use these two together. When I use drugstore makeup and powder, it melts off my face and looks all greasy after less than an hour. I'm not sure why so many people with oily skin are able to use the Revlon Colorstay - that stuff made me look oilier than ever and clogged my pores too.

Can't hurt for a couple of dollars at the drugstore.
I have really oily skin all year round and I use Milk of Magnesia and it works great to keep my skin oil free!! I apply my face lotion, then primer and then I apply milk of magnesia with a cotton ball over my super oily spots on my face being the forehead, nose, and chin. I know it sounds really weird to do but it really works to keep my face matte all day. I don't ever have to touch up throughout the day which is amazing and never happened before. I would rec to anyone who has super oily skin and hates being super shiney after a couple of hours of applying your foundation!!

Try it you have nothing to lose and it's super cheap!! You can find Milk of Magnesia at the dollars store!!
This is definetly my life saver!!
yahoo.gif

It beats buying all those other expensive products to keep you shine free that don't work or if they do work only work for a couple of hours!!
HTH!!!