Freshwater ideas?

holly_ho

I bought Freshwater e/s several months ago but have yet to use it. I used to wear blues a lot, but for the past few years definitely haven't worn them as much aside from the occasional night with electric eel. Freshwater is such a rich color but I never wear it because I'm not sure what colors to mix with it. Any suggestions would be helpful because I'm dying to wear it! Thanx a bunch!!!

Kat

I recently discovered a killer combo with freshwater...bronze on the outer v/3rd of lid, shimmermoss on the centre 3rd and freshwater on the inner v/3rd. Say yeah! in crease/browbone and shroom to highlight and blend well!! Optional - parfait amour to line lower lashline. I love this combo and always get stacks of compliments. Shimmermoss and freshwater are gorgeous together.

Spam.n.Rice

I like to wear it with Tempting on the outer V and Freshwater in the inner V. I also like wearing it with Carbon, Mystical Mist, and Milani's atlantis.

Cruella

I wear it packed on the lid with Pink Pearl pigment (or Stars n Rockets e/s) in the crease. I get a million compliments.

Lucy In The Sky...

I don't have Freshwater but I have Belle Azure (same difference though) and I usually pair it with Goldmine (during football season, yay Chargers!
smiles.gif
) I also pair it with Brill, I think that looks nice with it. I'm not sure, but I think I've also paired it with Jewel Blue and Aquadasiac too...but then again, I don't really remember. Hope that helped in some way.

holly_ho

Thanx for all the suggestions! I will definitely have to give all of those a try sometime soon!
smiles.gif