Fun and Hip Luggage/suitcase?

vivaXglamlove

I wasn't sure where to put it but anyways,
I'm looking for some fun luggage/rolling suitcase.
I've looked on ebags and other travel sites.
It has to over 25", I'll be going to spain (next feb 13 days) and london (next july 2/3 weeks), It's not going to be for awhile but our luggage has to be approved in november/December and It will be part of birthday gift.
I would love something that wouldn't go out of style but still has a nice print/style. I wouldn't mind a basic suitcase either.
wavey.gif
thanks everyone!

ragdolly

if you're willing to spend the $$$ Betsey Johnson has some of the cutest luggage I have ever seen!!!

vivaXglamlove

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragdolly
if you're willing to spend the $$$ Betsey Johnson has some of the cutest luggage I have ever seen!!!

I know! It's so cute, but It might be too small. thank you for the help!
smiles.gif

kymmilee

go to Ross! they have tons of really colourful suitcases and stuff. i've seen bright blue, bright purple, lavender, and cow print there!

vivaXglamlove

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymmilee
go to Ross! they have tons of really colourful suitcases and stuff. i've seen bright blue, bright purple, lavender, and cow print there!

What's ross? Is that a department store? Maybe I'll check macy's when I'm in ct.
Thanks for the help!!
thmbup.gif

TIERAsta

surf brands have some of my fave! especially billabong, dakine, and roxy! most of them are soft-sided and the billabong/roxy collections have matching rollies, duffles, small cosmetic train cases, and some totes/carry-ons!

vivaXglamlove

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIERAsta
surf brands have some of my fave! especially billabong, dakine, and roxy! most of them are soft-sided and the billabong/roxy collections have matching rollies, duffles, small cosmetic train cases, and some totes/carry-ons!

Thanks! I'll look into those brands!
smiles.gif

Magic Markers

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymmilee

Lol I saw the cowprint as well. So cute.

Anyways: Jansport has luggage in the patterns that their bookbags come in. I think they have it at kohls?

vivaXglamlove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Markers
Lol I saw the cowprint as well. So cute.

Anyways: Jansport has luggage in the patterns that their bookbags come in. I think they have it at kohls?

Thank you!
smiles.gif

Love Always Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIERAsta

yes! once i saw a super cute roxy luggage with matching train case and over night bag. it was a really cute plaid. i left to go get my mom to buy it and we saw some girl rolling my suitcase out the door. i wanted to cry.

a year later i found that roxy made flats the same print as the luggage. i got the shoes. im still searching for my luggage.

kaliraksha

Whatever you do make sure you get the ones with the new all roll wheels. The back and the front wheels both row so you can move in any direction with ease- it makes such a huge difference, I promise!

vivaXglamlove

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
Whatever you do make sure you get the ones with the new all roll wheels. The back and the front wheels both row so you can move in any direction with ease- it makes such a huge difference, I promise!

I've seen those! I will look into them! Thank you!