Genuine MAC brushes

Lalli

ive had bad experiences with this seller, they could be real could be fake. patternmaker collection does have brush sets BUT the seller doesnt have actual pictures. so i would be abit wary

tsukiyomi

A lot of people post items for sale on ebay before they are even released. I would be wary of this because they don't have a picture of what they have, only a stock oficial picture and they could just be doing it to pretend that they have the real thing and then when they rally have fake. Be careful. I'll never buy off of ebay.

celesphine

As the others have said, be careful. Especially on ebay, if it is too good to be true, it means it is too good to be true. Usually it is better to stick with sellers who have a good reputation.

dmenchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by celesphine
As the others have said, be careful. Especially on ebay, if it is too good to be true, it means it is too good to be true. Usually it is better to stick with sellers who have a good reputation.

Even a good reputation and high satisfactory rating do not mean it's authentic- sadly, a lot of people are ignorant and can't tell the difference or might realize that they were cheated but are intimidated by the feedback system and won't report the issue in fear of recieving negative feedback. If you feel cheated don't let them get away with it...every complaint counts!!!