Gesso?

Mabelle

Has Gesso been DC'ed? or was it a LE colour? I thought it was perm, but i can't find it on the mac or macpro websites!

I really wanted to get it, now im all bummed out!
Can other recs for a vivid white, pref a matte?

thanks!

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabelle
really? how did i miss that?! is it a pro colour only?

I don't see it on the MAC Canada site but it's on the U.S. site.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
^^^ Going to bed...I know I'm gonna see a fotd tomorrow !! 4 REAL!!!

LOL...I will do one tomorrow.

Mabelle

Thank you for checking! At least i know i'm not going crazy now.

I hope I can find the colour in stores in Canada.

GlamQueen21

Quote:
really? how did i miss that?! is it a pro colour only?

^Not only Gesso is a pro color, it's on the regular color too. If you scroll down all the way to the bottom of the page where they have the list of eyeshaodows, it's right next to Mystery.

Mabelle

k, it really isnt on the canadian site. The only white colours anywhere near mystery is white frost and crystal avalanche.

Well, i'll try to find it in stores... if not i'll call mac and see if i can order it.
It's a very vivid matt white, correct? I have chill, but its too chalky and doesnt show up enough

aziajs

Quote:
k, it really isnt on the canadian site. The only white colours anywhere near mystery is white frost and crystal avalanche.

Well, i'll try to find it in stores... if not i'll call mac and see if i can order it.
It's a very vivid matt white, correct? I have chill, but its too chalky and doesnt show up enough

I think people don't realize you are in Canada. So, when they tell you it's on the site they are looking at the U.S. site.

Yep, it's a good, matte white.

jdechant

Quote:
Thank you for checking! At least i know i'm not going crazy now.

I hope I can find the colour in stores in Canada.

Yup you can!! I thought I was going crazy when I couldn't find it on the MAC site (Canada) but when I was in Edmonton last time at the MAC store, they had it there so I snatched it up (thought maybe it was LE)

NaturalSister19

I thought is was being fazed out. but would still be around for a while.

About a year & a half ago when I was free-lancing @ a MAC Store, the 3rd Key there told me it was going away. She then gave me 2 gently used testers.

th_dunno.gif

Mabelle

Thanks for the responses. I went to my MAC store today, and the MUA said that Gesso wasnt being DC'd. I also asked about dubonnet (as mentioned in another thread) and she said she hadnt hear anything about that either.

dominichulinda

I seen gesso the other day. very white matte looking color...I'm guessing I should of swatched ...but I knew it would really work for me..well ..maybe if I put some elbow work in it to make it work.