Gilroy, CA CCO (Gilroy Premium Outlets)

ariesd

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_c
^^^ Did you happen to see Heritage Rouge pigment?

I was just at the Vacaville CCO today and they had the Heritage Rouge pigment.

MsHaight

Pretty much the same inventory as the last couple of posts with a few additions:

All Races Eyeshadow
Glamour Check Eyeshadow
Sunset B Eyeshadow
Go Eyeshadow
Suave Blue Eyeshadow
Lotusland Eyeshadow
Pincurl Eyeshadow
Deep Shade Eyeshadow
Warm Chill Eyeshadow
A couple others but I cant remember names, sorry!
Artifact Paint Pot
Girl Talk Paint Pot
Cornflower Pigment
A clear black rollerball perfume for $16.50
Lots of mineralize eyeshadows
Liquidlast eyeliners (bronze, light pink, glittery white)
Lots of new lipsticks, mostly brown/tan shades, 2 viva glam ones
Solar Riche bronzer from Style Warriors

Lots of glitters, (red, pink, gold, silver, etc)

They still have two of the 09 holiday pigment sets, and most of the other things from the 09 holiday collection (brush sets, lip in a bag, the lip kits, pigment gel liner and mascara bags, etc)

one of the old style traincases

the naked honey body wash and lotion

lots of eyelashes

Still have tone grey quad, In the Gallery, Tempting, and I think they still have Notoriety

lilithsnake6

Went today looking for Liberty of London items... still not there and the sale girl couldn't tell me when the next shipment is

There seemed to be a lot less there
Quads: Tone Grey, Tempting, 1 of the Graphic Garden, 2 holiday palettes: Scarlet & Poppy

I remember Circa Plum, Chocolate Brown, Teal, Golden Lemon, Cornflower pigments
Only 1 paint pot: Girl Friendly
All of the Naked Honey stuff
Tons of eyelashes (but I couldn't find what number they were so I didn't pick any up)
Lots of glitters & holiday sets
Eyeshadows I remember: Orb, Bold & Brazen, Suave Intentions, All Races, Glamour Check, 2 style warrior ones
Mineralize eyeshadows- I remember Family Silver
Porcelain Pink, Cheeky Bronze skinfinishes
Solar Riche bronzer
Purple Rite, Faultlessly F/W, Hipster, High Tea lipsticks
Liquidlast eyeliners
Asphalt rollerball perfume
Personal Style blush
Monogram powders

singrsling

I just went yesterday to the Gilroy CCO, and while they had a decent collection of MAC items, it's the first time I have never purchased anything. They had some of the 2009 holiday collections of shadow pallettes - all of them, I believe, plus a Graphic Garden palette, and the gloss collection for 2009 holiday as well. They had several single eye shadows -tons of the Style Warrior Collection and single very glittery shadows with the crescent shadow - forgot collection. They also had the color forms pallettes -blue and warm. they did not have a big lippie selection but they did have all of the tri-color glosses and the others in the square tubes. The powders and foundations were in the darker range.

they had a couple of powder blushes from the Grand Duos and a few polishes.
I didn't look at the pigment collection since I dont' use those, sorry.

Oh, and they also had a big selection of Prescriptives holiday mini-sets and alot of their palettes and alot of single glosses and lippies - the biggest collection they've every had of Prescriptives, I'm sure.

I think if you have something specific in mind, call them - they are friendly.

jacquiqui

wow. they barely had any mac items at this cco. this is all i remember seeing:

Monogram powders; sheer pressed and the sheer spark (i think that's what they're called)
Naked honey skin salve
Naked honey lotion and body wash
3-4 pigments
lots of glitters
tempting quad
all of the holiday 2009 palettes
graphic gardens palettes
loose mineral powders in darker shades
very few lipsticks and regular glosses
all the suntint balms
all the square swirled glosses
6-7 eyeshadows but they had tons of stock for each
2 blushes i only remember they had personal style
6-7 brushes SH129, monogram 129, 168, giant body buffer brush, that's all i can remember as of right now.

if you want to know if there's anything specific you're looking for just ask and i'll try to remember if i saw it there or not.

hhunt2

I came in this afternoon. Items are similar to Jacquiqui's posting above.

Photorealism quad, Colour 4 quad (from Spring Colour Forecast), and 20+ e/s.
10+ pigments: Gold glitter, Brash and Bold, Cocomotion, Golden Lemon, etc.
Literally all of the quads and face kits from Magic, Mirth and Mischief holiday collection. And a bunch of sets (l/g, brushes, etc.) from the MMM holiday collection.
Both beauty powder blushes from Rose Romance
10+ mineralized blushes, 1 MSF Natural in Light
“Look in a Box” set in Sun Siren
Mineralized Kits in Pinkzapoppin and Fun in the Sun
2 msf’s (Cheeky Bronze and Porcelain Pink, I think), 2 charged waters (clear and orange), a few lashes, loose mineralized foundation in dark medium and darker. 1 paintpot in Girlfriendly and about 10 nail polishes
3 glimmerglasses from Style Black; Bling Black, Blackfire and Blackware.
A few brushes including 165. A few things from Naked Honey; Skin salve, lotion and body wash. Also both highlighter powders.

Overall, I left happy. I got Girl Friendly p/p and Off the Page e/s (I've been waiting for that one. Gilroy cco had that before but it sold out, and I've never seen it a the Napa or Vacaville cco).

jacquiqui

they might have gotten a shipment in because they only had 6 or do eyeshadows when i went. there were also no mineralized blushes and a lot of other things when i went on sunday.

hhunt2

they might have gotten a shipment in because they only had 6 or do eyeshadows when i went. there were also no mineralized blushes and a lot of other things when i went on sunday.
Yes, they did receive a new shipment. When I was there, boxes were being unloaded.

MsHaight

I went in last night after not having gone for like 2 weeks and it was a happy trip to say the least

Pigments: HERITAGE ROUGE, Push the Edge, Universal Mix and Rich Life (in new packaging), Violet, Fushia, Mutiny, Copper Sparkle, Chocolate Brown, Larks About, Golden Lemon, Brash and Bold, Cocomotion, Kitschmas, Lovely Lily, Mega Rich, Spiritualize, Circa Plum, Cornflower. Same glitters as before (gold, jewelmarine, pink, yellow, red, etc.)

Eyeshadows: Newly Minted, Love Lace, All Races, Orb, Glamour Check, Go, Lotus Land, Suave Blue, Submarine, Deep Shade, Off thePage, most of the eyeshadows mentioned in previous posts, several Style Warriors eyeshadows, mineralize eyeshadows. Around 20-30 different eyeshadows total. I was also excited to see the Colour 4 Quad, Shadowy Lady Quad is back, Photo Realism, and In the Gallery. Still have the Colorforms palettes blue and warm. Graphic Gardens Palette is there along with most of the Holiday 2009 Palettes.

Lips: Same lipsticks mentioned in previous posts, all of the squared shaped glosses, all suntints

Brushes: 165, SH 129, 179 Body Buffer, Monogram 129, 192

Misc: Girl Friendly Paint Pot, Asphalt Perfume, several different lashes, lots of new nailpolish, I noticed they had like 5 new creme blushes the only one I remember is Florida but I think the others are from the Lilyland collection as well. Naked Honey Lotion, Body Wash, and Salve. Charged Water. Lip Kits from the 2008 Holiday Collection, most of the stuff from the 2009 Holiday Collection including lip kits, brush kits, 2 pigment sets, both Mineralize kits, etc.

ashleyavocado

I stopped by on Wednesday morning and was soooo disappointed... as far as MAC goes, this CCO is cleaned out!

-They had ONE pigment (I don't even remember the name...it was unexciting) and maybe about 10 eyeshadows. Photorealism and Tone Grey quads. You know those bowls they have that hold all of the tester eyeshadows? Yeah, they didn't even have any because the selection was THAT small.
- A few brushes... 165, 129, can't remember the others.
- Rose Romance beauty powders, Earth to Earth mineralize blush.
- Charged water.
- Same old lipglosses except they has a few Superglasses (Disco Blend, one of the lighter pink ones maybe... don't really remember)
- Some holiday sets were still in stock
- They had more nail polishes this time, probably 8-10. Beyond Jealous, Wham Bam Glam, and some others whose names are escaping me.

In my opinion, nothing worth making an extra trip for. Wish I'd known this before I'd gone!

MsHaight

I think you went at a bad time, in the weeks prior to Black Friday they tend to start taking things off of the sales floor so that they will have a lot to offer on Black Friday, I know this happened last year. Ill go later on this week and update

fieran

I think you are right about the weeks prior to Black Friday... I was at the Gilroy CCO around beginning of November and it was a bit sad. They had some stuff - but the MAC collection itself looked old. I wanted to get Studio Fix coz they had it in my shade but when I was going to pay for it, the sales assistant said it looked used. So she wanted to know if I still wanted it. I put it back and got just a MAC Nail polish for 8.50 (I think the colour is Mercenary). I was a bit bummed out.

myluckypenny

Hey all! Thanks so much about posting the MAC165... I've been lurking MUA to swap for this for ages, but no luck in finding a trustworthy person willing to swap for any of my wears. I went yesterday, and I can safely say they do not carry the MAC traincase, but some sort of travel bag as the SA described to me. They are running low on the 165 brush, or I may have even bought the last ones [x's 2] and they pretty much had most of what was listed prior. I only saw the Honey hand salve though... nothing else from that collection. There were lots more in their glass counter/display case, but I was in a bit of a rush.

Still, thank you for keeping these updates alive. =D

MsHaight

I went in tonight and....wow disappointing Not very many eyeshadows. Very violet, chamomile, cross cultural, all races, several from style warriors The only pigments they have are spiritualize, universal mix, reflects blackened red Quads: in the gallery, photo realism, tone grey They had a lot of lip glasses and the lip glosses from this summer that were really glittery? Like 8 lipsticks all boring colors Christmas 08 and 09 stuff Mostly very disappointing I got gold mode pigment and sassy grass eyeshadow but I don't know if they had any more of either of those