glitters "must have"

ska_wiking

wel.. i want to improve my Mac collection whith some glitters and i want to know what color so you recomend me..
winks.gif
every one can writte! i want lots of answers!!
rofl.gif

maxcat

I don't really use the glitter on a day to day basis - but Mac does some pigmants that are really glittery and nice though - Frost is a great basic. Golden Olive is not a glitter but super-shiny and a lot of fun... and I use Naked every single day.

MizMac

I love the reflect's glitters, they are a pro item, but they rock!! I seriously love them. I dont recomend them for eye use since they aren't really made for that. i have never had a problem with them on my eyes, but it's better to be safe than sorry!!

glittergoddess27

I agree with MizMac,.. the Reflects glitters are about the prettiest I own and that is saying something considering I have a ridiculous amount of glitter,... (hence Glittergoddess27). I love them the most cuz they are so very fine,...not too chunky, so they look better,... also,.. if a lipgalss,.. etc doesnt have enough glitter for me,.. then add your reflects glitter,... it really gives it a high sparkle punch without making them gritty.

bottleblack

Oooh, I'm intrigued to see what else people use these for - I know I would be tempted to make my own glitter eyeliner or something and get one lodged in my eyeball!