going to the Islands-need color recs for eyes/lips

ohsosparkly

hi guys and dolls,

I'm heading to the Bahamas for 4 days and I need some help. I have a very small vanity case and I need some expert advice on some good makeup looks. I don't want to look 'made up' as I think being on the beach and getting the sun glow is pretty sexy in and of itself. Any thoughts for easy, sexy/sultry looks with eyes? I am NC43. Also, what about complementary lip colors? I have very dark pigmented lips!

thanks for all your help!

S

blueyedlady87

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohsosparkly
hi guys and dolls,

I'm heading to the Bahamas for 4 days and I need some help. I have a very small vanity case and I need some expert advice on some good makeup looks. I don't want to look 'made up' as I think being on the beach and getting the sun glow is pretty sexy in and of itself. Any thoughts for easy, sexy/sultry looks with eyes? I am NC43. Also, what about complementary lip colors? I have very dark pigmented lips!

thanks for all your help!

S

Tempting is a beautiful color, it's a dark bronzy gold. I think it would look great washed over the lids for on the beach. I don't recomment eyeliner as I wore some in Hawaii and in the pics I came back looking like I had a black eye. For lips I would just get a Lipgelee because they're super moisturizing and sheer. Also I love peachy colors with the whole tropical theme. Paradisco, Expensive Pink, Mythology would all be very pretty. Hope that helps a bit!