• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Gold glitter meets smokin' black! *Reflects glitter*

themarymac

Wow, I really like this look. Your tuts are always so good. Thanks for the tip with the eyeliner and for clarifying it
smiles.gif

jayne5787

very pretty! one question though, what would you recommend for a gold glitter liquid eyeliner if you don't have one? TIA!
greengrin.gif

nicoleh619

This is so freaking pretty!!!! Thanks for helping me figure out a way to use all my MAC glitters. Perrrfect brows I must add :).

uh_oh_disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayne5787
very pretty! one question though, what would you recommend for a gold glitter liquid eyeliner if you don't have one? TIA!
greengrin.gif

If you don't have one, a good alternative would be a simple, nude coloured cream base, white/ cream pencil eyeliner, highlight pencil or a fairly pale, shimmery liquid eyeliner. Collection 2000 and Go cosmetics (search them on eBay) both make cheap glitter eyeliners which work well for bases :]

Sushi.

im honestly in love with this, this is very much my style, i love you for posting this! lol, well you know i love you all the time anyways, haha

urbanD0LL

lolll this is like my 4th time seeing this and i still went like "omg this is so pretty ! " i need to get me that Mac Glitter , its gorgeous