Gratis on hold?

baybehbekah

i haven't started at my MAC counter yet but i know my friends at the MAC counter at nordstrom that i currently still work at got their heatherette stuff. maybe a shipping issue? or it got missed placed? did you ask your manager? i know for us we lose stuff in shipment because we get so much as a department.

calbear

we got ours but ours is delivered to our manager's house and she has to bring it in for us.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbear
we got ours but ours is delivered to our manager's house and she has to bring it in for us.

same here. our manager gets it sent to her house, and we passed it out on the 16th.

FacesbyNiki

*sniff

I miss getting gratis.

It's funny, the counters I work for always call me, I bust my ass, have great sales and nobody has offered anything to me. LOL I mean, most of the time I don't get a thank you for helping us today. LOL

As my boy Scotty told me, "Never take business personal." I keep that in mind all the time.

MissVivaMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by FacesbyNiki
*sniff

I miss getting gratis.

It's funny, the counters I work for always call me, I bust my ass, have great sales and nobody has offered anything to me. LOL I mean, most of the time I don't get a thank you for helping us today. LOL

As my boy Scotty told me, "Never take business personal." I keep that in mind all the time.

dont fret, my friend who does f/l at my counter a lot does everything, has great sales, used to be a perm employee at our counter, and even organizes and pulls stock. We put her in our secret santa for christmas, but our manager took her out saying we had to be consistent and only include perms.
thmbdn.gif

FacesbyNiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissVivaMac
dont fret, my friend who does f/l at my counter a lot does everything, has great sales, used to be a perm employee at our counter, and even organizes and pulls stock. We put her in our secret santa for christmas, but our manager took her out saying we had to be consistent and only include perms.
thmbdn.gif

Are you serious?? ok, that's just wrong.
ssad.gif