Greetings from me!

Nitsy

Heya everyone! I used to lurk on this site and have decided to finally join and share my best kept beauty secret with everybody!!

1050651.jpg

Beauty Tech's Ice Cream Concealer!!

I buy mine in Hong Kong in the beauty store Sasa although it is sold on the Sasa website. (I live in the UK.) I have converted many friends to it, and the coverage is so good that you no longer need foundation! The result of Ice Cream Concealer is that you look airbrushed. Results are long lasting, waterproof and also has 'whitening' effect so can help promote clearer, transparent skin!!

I am Oriental and use No.3 for my face to cover my very serious adult acne scars. In photos, the light bounce off the concealer to give me white, bright, clear skin results, wuhoo....
clap.gif
Oh, and one tiny jar/pot lasts me over a year, which is much longer lasting and easier to carry than concealer sticks/foundation pots!

Anyways, just thought that those out there who has scars and marks/blemishes they wish could be covered, then Beauty Tech's Ice Cream Concealer is your best friend.

Thank you
cutey.gif

n503396891_206526_7871.jpg

Latest posts